Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 7:40:14 AM EDT
It's Started!! [:d]  Didn't take 'em long to take the next step, did it???

[b]June 28, 2003 -- Seven same-sex couples began fighting yesterday for the right to get married in New Jersey — one day after the U.S. Supreme Court stamped out a Texas law that made gay sex a crime.
In the packed Mercer County Courthouse in Trenton, the attorney for the seven gay couples argued for two hours that the state's prohibition of same-sex marriages leaves them without the basic rights afforded to married couples.

"Marriage is just as important to same-sex couples," said the lawyer, David S. Buckel.

"The government should not interfere with anyone who wants to marry."

The seven couples are represented by Lambda Legal Defense & Education Fund — the same firm that successfully fought the Texas "Homosexual Conduct" law that criminalized oral and anal sex by consenting gay couples.

New Jersey Superior Court Judge Linda Feinberg asked Lambda to file briefs on its argument that same-sex marriages are the same as traditional ones.

[/b]

America, "A Beacon of Light to the Nations"  [:X*]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:41:26 AM EDT
[#1]
[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/phelps.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:05:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:10:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:23:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Big fucking surprise. Just wait, it's going to get much, much better.[toilet]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:34:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

You got that right!!

(BTW doc, were you a Corpsman?? You're an MD now?? Where are ya? Not much info, in your "user info" page)
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:40:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Illinois too !

[img]http://64.242.166.152/anti12.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:42:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Things are going to get awfully wacky in America. You ain't seen nothin' yet.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Keep yer photoshop crap off'n my thread!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:52:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude.  Should I block out your face in the pic?
[;)]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:54:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Things are going to get awfully wacky in America. You ain't seen nothin' yet.
View Quote

Let 'em bring it on. At some point the decent men in this country will have had enough.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[;)]
View Quote

LMAO.[ROFL2] He really got ya there!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 9:06:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[;)]
View Quote

Go do your summer reading assignment!!! [;D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You got that right!!

(BTW doc, were you a Corpsman?? You're an MD now?? Where are ya? Not much info, in your "user info" page)
View Quote

Marines at 17-not a corpsman.
BS in microbiology and chemistry
4 years at Mayo Clinic
started medschool at 31 with a wife and 2 kids.
Now an MD in the midwest and I live on a beuatiful lake surrounded by National Forest.

My family had no money as my father died at age 13 and I am the oldest of five kids. Hence, the gradual path I have taken. It's also made life less boring! Hell, some days I would kill for a little boredom[:D]

I have removed most of the personal info from the user info as last year some psych case used it to name me, my wife, address, etc and also posted a pic of me on this site. There really are alot of fucked up people out there. If you saw what I see on a daily basis you would understand. FWIW, I see more homosexuals then I want. It is really fun when they bring in their "significant others" and show me the anal genital wart sticking out of their ass like a fucking cauliflower. They have ALL got emotional and psych problems, trust me. I wish docs could still have their own office instead of working for one of a few regional healthcare corporations.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
FWIW, I see more homosexuals then I want. It is really fun when they bring in heir "significant others" and show me the anal genital wart sticking out of their ass like a fucking cauliflower. They have ALL got emotional and psych problems, trust me.
View Quote

Honest question...

Do you believe their being gay is a psychological problem unto itself, or do you believe it's a catalyst for the other issues you speak of?  I believe it's the latter.

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Honest question...

Do you believe their being gay is a psychological problem unto itself, or do you believe it's a catalyst for the other issues you speak of?  I believe it's the latter.

View Quote

Honest answer...

Yes to both.

Pop psychology experts such as Donahue, Oprah, Springer would love for you to believe the latter. They've put considerable effort into fostering that belief. As have the gay's. They are really just "victims" of us evil normal persons. They can't possibly have something actually wrong with them.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 12:51:05 PM EDT
[#16]
thank God for GRID
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 1:49:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Being a faggot is unnatural. If they get married, next thing they'll be suing to adopt. Why should the upstanding people of society give their healthy children to a bunch of perverted faggots to be indoctrinated?

Like someone else said, if you're willing to stick your penis into another man, what are you [b]NOT[/b] willing to stick your penis into? (besides a woman) Maybe instead of calling them faggots, we should start calling them "puppy porkers." To faggots: Isn't that what you really want anyways?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 1:56:55 PM EDT
[#18]
It's simple. Homosexuals are perverts and an abomination
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 1:59:00 PM EDT
[#19]
I feel as if I want to add another wife or two to my marriage, I am sure my present wife would not mind the household help.

Marriage is just as important to polygamous marriage groups. The government should not interfere with anyone who wants to marry, or how many.

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:00:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Being a faggot is unnatural. If they get married, next thing they'll be suing to adopt. Why should the upstanding people of society give their healthy children to a bunch of perverted faggots to be indoctrinated?

Like someone else said, if you're willing to stick your penis into another man, what are you [b]NOT[/b] willing to stick your penis into? (besides a woman) Maybe instead of calling them faggots, we should start calling them "puppy porkers." To faggots: Isn't that what you really want anyways?
View Quote

I'm having a hard time figuring out where you stand on this issue, bud. Care to clarify?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:13:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

And if you stick your penis in a womans anus then what you really want stick it in a man's anus, that's same "logic" and that must also mean,using the same "logic" that because I own two ARs then what I really want is to shoot up a 7-11.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

And if you stick your penis in a womans anus then what you really want stick it in a man's anus, that's same "logic" and that must also mean,using the same "logic" that because I own two ARs then what I really want is to shoot up a 7-11.
View Quote

Your logic is as twisted as your lifestyle.

Ya know, you even type with a lisp.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#23]

Where's that "AWW NO, Not this shit again" pic when you need it?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:29:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

oh lisp this (o)......jarhead
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:30:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You got that right!!

View Quote

Marines at 17-not a corpsman.
BS in microbiology and chemistry
4 years at Mayo Clinic
started medschool at 31 with a wife and 2 kids.
Now an MD in the midwest and I live on a beuatiful lake surrounded by National Forest.
View Quote

Same age as me in '65 when I joined the military. 18 is minimum now isn't it? I'm glad to hear you and your family are out of the urban areas.
They are going to be very unpleasent places.

My family had no money as my father died at age 13 and I am the oldest of five kids. Hence, the gradual path I have taken. It's also made life less boring! Hell, some days I would kill for a little boredom[:D]

I have removed most of the personal info from the user info as last year some psych case used it to name me, my wife, address, etc and also posted a pic of me on this site. There really are alot of fucked up people out there. If you saw what I see on a daily basis you would understand.
View Quote

I understand alright. Been there, done that!

FWIW, I see more homosexuals then I want. It is really fun when they bring in their "significant others" and show me the anal genital wart sticking out of their ass like a fucking cauliflower. They have ALL got emotional and psych problems, trust me. I wish docs could still have their own office instead of working for one of a few regional healthcare corporations.
View Quote

Gotcha, thanks for the backround... [:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:37:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

oh lisp this (o)......jarhead
View Quote

hahahahahahahahah. LMFAO[ROFL2]. Is that really the best you can come back with?

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:44:38 PM EDT
[#28]
ROFL!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Where's that "AWW NO, Not this shit again" pic when you need it?
View Quote

Here's one I made for another board.

[img]http://home1.gte.net/edbridge/Not%20again.jpg[/img]

ED
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:14:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I like sticking my penis inside HIV infected males. It is my right.
View Quote

[b]Dude.  Got the AIDS yet?[/b]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:56:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Understand that my problem isn't that you stick your penis into an anus, it's that's you stick your penis into a [b]human male[/b] anus. Regardless, where YOU want to stick your penis isn't what is being debated here.

The point of my original post was to say that I draw the line at anything that goes [i]beyond[/i] sticking one's penis into a female human. YOU draw the line at anything that goes beyond sticking one's penis into ANY human. Some other guy might draw the line at anything that goes beyone sticking one's penis anywhere it will fit. Either there is an absolute right and wrong, or there isn't.

Since those who support faggots don't believe in an absoulte right and wrong, who is to say that it is wrong to stick ones penis into a puppy? or someone else's wife? or a child?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:59:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
[url]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/phelps.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Who is that guy, and why is his picture showing up on all of the faggot threads?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 6:09:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Who is that guy, and why is his picture showing up on all of the faggot threads?
View Quote

[b]It's STONERSTUDENT[/b]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:59:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

[b]It's STONERSTUDENT[/b]
View Quote

Huh...no that would be Fred Phelps

and no I'm not HIV pos...Thx for posting for me U-R-Cheap.Maybe some of you guys think starting rumors are funny..And hopefully I get to meet the maggot that started this one real soon.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#35]
eeeewwwwwwwwwwwww.
[puke]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like sticking my penis inside HIV infected males. It is my right.
View Quote

[b]Dude.  Got the AIDS yet?[/b]
View Quote

Is this an actual quote from stoner, or are you putting words in his mouth???   [:(!]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:10:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Great.

Another bullshit gay-bash thread.

Give it a fucking rest, already.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:10:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Git you some of that!!!!

[LOL]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:36:33 AM EDT
[#39]
[beathorse]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 11:01:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Who cares if they want to get married? Let 'em. No skin off my nose.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 11:47:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top