Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/29/2003 4:26:56 AM EDT
[img]http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/ejul_canadaday/7027-001-10-1064.gif[/img] July 1st
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:32:52 AM EDT
Let me be the first to wish our gentle neighbors to the north a happy Canada Day! Second only to Boxing Day in it's festivities. Canada, also known as; Great White North. That big pink blob on the map. The 51st state. Your two for one vacation destination. BTW, all the discriptions came from a number of my Canadian friends. The last one was made by a firend who observed my shopping habits whenever I came up to visit him. I do just absoutly love to visit Canada, espically Toronto.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:41:55 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Sgt_Gold: Let me be the first to wish our gentle neighbors to the north a happy Canada Day! Second only to Boxing Day in it's festivities. Canada, also known as; Great White North. That big pink blob on the map. The 51st state. Your two for one vacation destination. BTW, all the discriptions came from a number of my Canadian friends. The last one was made by a firend who observed my shopping habits whenever I came up to visit him. I do just absoutly love to visit Canada, espically Toronto.
View Quote
My brother lives in Canada in Victoria, BC. Beautiful place!
Top Top