Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:14:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
If homosexuality is legally protected, why isn't incest?
Slippery slope, anyone?
View Quote

You'll get the old argument "Ahhh, that would NEVER happen." (I haven't read any other post in this thread other than the opener)

But years ago, adultery was legally protected. Then they said "Ahh, sodomy will NEVER be protected behaviour." As if to say "Its OK to allow free love and adultery to proliferate."

Once you remove an absolute standard, then the standard becomes the standard du jour.

Next stop, incest. Or maybe beastiality will be next.

All under the false pretense of Constitutionally protected privacy. And "keeping the gov't out of the bedroom."

NAMBLA is THRILLED with this decision.

DOn't want God's Word made the law of the land??? That's fine. I have no desire to force you.

But I don't wanna hear you whine when some NAMBLA faggot is porking your three year old son. And when you whine, SCOTUS is gonna tell you all about privacy in the bedroom.

You made your bed. Now lie down in the feces.

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:29:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Until someone can point to incest between consenting adults as a regular occurrence and problems arising from it then it is just a "what if." It holds no more water than "what if" you take your evil black rifle out and massacre the neighborhood.
View Quote

how about the Amish? Any marriage in those communities is effectively incest, due to the closed and limited gene pool. I believe that they are seeing quite a large # of problems (hemophilia, etc) these days due to this.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:34:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Until someone can point to incest between consenting adults as a regular occurrence and problems arising from it then it is just a "what if." It holds no more water than "what if" you take your evil black rifle out and massacre the neighborhood.
View Quote

Unequal analogy.

Owning an AR is legal. ACTUALLY USING IT to commit an illegal act is not.

OWNING a penis is legal. ACTUALLY USING IT to bang your mother is not.

The equvalent would be castration, to avoid incest as compared to banning assault rifles to prevent murders.

It is perfectly lergitimate to outlaw murder, as well as to outlaw the act of incest. Both are actions.

It drives me crazy when people use lame brain analogies.

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:18:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, all this will be moot here before too long.

With all the pushing of the homosexual crap and the abortion crowd there won't be any reproduction of the species, and man will become extinct.

I wonder, have we found the missing link? The cause of the dinosaurs extinction?

Gay dinosaurs......

Barney comes to mind

[img]http://pbskids.org/barney/children/storytime/images/bfriends/cover.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:44:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Recent studies show that incest seldom creates a deformed baby. Maybe after several generations you'd get Prince Charles but not at first.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 11:39:30 AM EDT
[#6]
[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/phelps.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 11:42:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I quoted a post and wrote a bunch of witty stuff, but I thought better of it - I should just make a simple statement.

This goes for everybody: Don't try to legislate your beliefs, morality, feelings and thoughts on others.

Thank you and please drive around.

TR
View Quote

Right, unless you subscribe to homosexuality. Then it is not advanced via the legislature, or by the people through their representatives, but by the court acting as legislators usurping the ability of the people to bring to bear their chosen consensus of values in the form of the laws of the land.

Sorry, but the non-existence legislated morality/values/societal norms (read laws) only exist in the utopia of your mind. If your guidance is so right & correct, then why are those who are for the homosexual agenda doing the exact opposite?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Actually, laws against incest are rooted in old-time superstition and contemporary morality.  Brothers and sisters can usually fuck and reproduce for 2 or 3 generations before genetic defects start appearing.
-Nick Viejo.
View Quote

Really? What about those autosomal recessive traits that are carried by both brother and sister? Is there some new method of meiosis that keeps brothers and sisters from passing on the bad genes? What study is it that proved brothers and sisters can fuck just fine? I would really like to read it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I had Pete Westen for criminal law in law school.

He is very famous for his articles regarding criminal punishment, and is a real authority when adjusting the federal sentencing guidelines.

He was talking quite a bit about reducing the prison time for having sex with children, because of what society was demanding the doers give up (their sexual indeity and lives).
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 3:36:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Gay dinosaurs......

Barney [red]{[/red][blue]Frank[/blue][red]}[/red] comes to mind.
View Quote

[img]http://pbskids.org/barney/children/storytime/images/bfriends/cover.jpg[/img]
Quoted:
To somewhat but also in no way answer your question Jarhead I would ask why have the courts not struck down laws banning polygamy? What is wrong with that, seriously? If it is all right for some homos to play hide the salami, then why can't I have two or three wives. It is still a FELONY to be a polygamist, but now it is fine and dandy to be a homo. WTF is happening here?
View Quote

Hmmm as it stands you can be "Married with Children" - Have a live in nanny/mistress that you have also knocked up and there is nothing that the courts/law can do - So basicaly you could "practice" polygamy even giving your "name" to the (illegitimate) children. The only one who is short changed is the second "non-wife" who can not take your name. All it is, is a bunch of legal symantics.

And no, I am not advocating it. I myself have yet to consider a marrage, let alone "add-ons".
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:23:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

This goes for everybody: Don't try to legislate your beliefs, morality, feelings and thoughts on others.

Thank you and please drive around.

TR
View Quote

Yeah, those silly moral laws that make it unlawful for me to murder your family, and steal your stuff....

Apparently you only dislike those moral laws that interfere with your sin.

Sorry dude - but ALL legislation is "legislating morality."

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top