Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2003 6:31:10 PM EDT
I’m not a psychic, but mark my words; this is how it would happen...

First, I don’t think the majority of Americans, perhaps even some democrats, would be ready to vote for Hillary straight up for a variety of reasons. However, a number of those same people might consider a ticket with her as the Vice President. If President X and Vice President Hillary are elected, I would give the poor sap who is President about 18 months before he “falls down the stairs”, or has a “sudden heart attack”, or experiences some other type of seemingly innocent but untimely demise. We then have “President Hillary” and “First Gigolo Bill”. I don’t think she would be the actual so-called triggerman, but she wouldn’t be too far from the smoke.

Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Scary, and plausible.
Vote from the rooftops.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:42:15 PM EDT
[#2]
She's planning on an 08' run.  She and her cronnies know she cannot beat an incumbant opponant.  Cheney will not go for the Rep nomination due to health.  She will be going against a much weaker opponant and has a 50/50 chance of winning.  See she is playing good senator, write a book, get the Hilary hating Fems to feel sorry for her then stay low and level for a bit.  Then she runs against who?  Frisk?  Santorum? Rumsfeld? Ridge?  

Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:45:50 PM EDT
[#3]
She will run against Alan Keyes and win.

CRC
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Put her up against Condi Rice.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:00:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Put her up against Condi Rice.
View Quote

Hear, hear. A Rice/Frist ticket would be a Dem nightmare.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:04:12 PM EDT
[#6]
... Let 'em vote the winch in. Probably then the revolution will begin.
[img]http://www.gambits.com/pols/hillsleep2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
... Let 'em vote the winch in. Probably then the revolution will begin.
[url]http://www.gambits.com/pols/hillsleep2.jpg[/url]
View Quote

[>(]

That picture makes my pee-pee hurt.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:23:18 PM EDT
[#8]
How Hillary will become President
View Quote

over my dead body...

Quoted:
I’m not a psychic, but mark my words; this is how it would happen...

First, I don’t think the majority of Americans, perhaps even some democrats, would be ready to vote for Hillary straight up for a variety of reasons. However, a number of those same people might consider a ticket with her as the Vice President. If President X and Vice President Hillary are elected, I would give the poor sap who is President about 18 months before he “falls down the stairs”, or has a “sudden heart attack”, or experiences some other type of seemingly innocent but untimely demise. We then have “President Hillary” and “First Gigolo Bill”. I don’t think she would be the actual so-called triggerman, but she wouldn’t be too far from the smoke.

View Quote

Yep, considering the amazing number of people in the Clintons' circle that have died from "accidents", I do not see this as too far fetched.  Can you imagine the conversations behind closed doors at the Democratic national headquarters?

"What do you mean, I have to run for President in '08?"

"I'm sorry, but someone has to do it.  This is just one you'll have to take for the team.  Look on the bright side:  at least you'll be President for a while!"
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:59:25 PM EDT
[#9]
If you think GWB polarized the country wait until Hillary runs.  I will bet a hundred dollars some nut will try to take her out if she gets close.  A lot of people hate Bush but I think a lot more people detest Hillary even more.  But it is interesting how people close to the Clintons that are no longer of use have "accidents".
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you think GWB polarized the country wait until Hillary runs.  I will bet a hundred dollars some nut will try to take her out if she gets close.  A lot of people hate Bush but I think a lot more people detest Hillary even more.  But it is interesting how people close to the Clintons that are no longer of use have "accidents".
View Quote

Jeez, let's hope he uses a bomb or a knife.  I can already hear the two-headed cerberus, aka Boxer/Feinstein, guarding the gates of California.  "I told you so.  Guns are bad, m'kay."
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:09:58 PM EDT
[#11]
What do you guys think about the possibility of Rudolph Juliani running in 2008?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I think that Tom Ridge may be in there someplace.  He's middle of the road Rep.  Maybe?

Can't really see who is prominant.  I remember reading of the possibilities of GWB running almost 8 years ago.  Who is that person now?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:16:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Hillary will never become President of the USA.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Man, that picture just makes me want to vomit

[puke]

dan
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:41:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Now I know how AZMAN-1 got Jock Itch;

You Posted that Picture of It/Her(?) on this Board!

He'll never get cured now.
Poor dude.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:00:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ditto.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 5:13:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Ditto.
View Quote

Even the DU's know that being Pres to Hitlery's VP would like being Harry Calahan's partner in a Dirty Harry flic - you're gonna get killed before the end of the show[frag]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top