Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/27/2003 6:53:00 AM EDT
What's the best way to start one? I want to try to get fireworks legalized in NY, and maybe a petition is the way to go about it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:56:21 AM EDT
Hire a petition company.
Top Top