Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2003 2:33:38 PM EDT
Dan Morales's punk ass was hauled to Federal lockup today!!!

He claimed he was broke in court when he was arrested and charged with fraud several months ago. Then he told two different car dealer he made $20,000 a month and bought a Lexus and a Mercedes!!!! The judge had him handcuffed and hauled to the Federal Prision in Bastrop until his trial. I hope the POS doesn't get out for years.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#1]
No bail, court date expected to be sometime in October.  His request for a public defender was denied.

[spank]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Typical politician. They should ALL be in JAIL
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#3]
he's not very smart for a lawyer or else he has a short memory.

this is in a federal court also, he is in big trouble,
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I couldn't be happier about it!  In fact, a few years ago the Houston Chronicle's front page was of City Councilman Ben Reyes being led away in handcuffs from court to jail.

I love it when they bust asshole, crooked, liberal politicians.  I grew up 2 blocks from Reyes in a poor hispanic neighborhood...of course, his house had the burglar bar yard fence with the Porsche 911 and Mercedes in the driveway....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top