Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 11:40:51 AM EDT
Start's off slow but get's better and better towards the end. Reeves is still a really crappy actor.

Was not expecting the planned 3rd movie. I live under a rock and don't watch ANY T.V. so that part was news to me.

Effects were really cool on the Nebuchadnezzar.

It was worth the $8.

The new Charlies Angels movie looks like it's going to be really good. Chicks with guns wearing bikinis doing stunts, what's not to like?

Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:15:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah what he said,,i have no intent of watching it , so tell me how it ends..lol
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:19:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I dunno. Smacked of one big commercial for the next sequel. Good job on the fx though.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:38:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I dunno. Smacked of one big commercial for the next sequel. Good job on the fx though.
View Quote

One long commercial is a good way to put it.

At one point in the movie Mr. Anderson doesn't look like Mr. Anderson any more - I don't know if the computer animation failed at that point or if the animators were trying to convey how fast he was moving.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:39:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck Charlie's Angels in it's current movie incarnation.  Drew Barrymore is WAY anti-gun.  If you saw the first, you'd notice, she and the other angels, did not use any guns.  Barrymore wouldn't do the first movie if they used guns.  

Well, the original Angels packed heat.   This is way too much over the top, crappy 'girl power' BS.

Buffy would kick their asses anyday.  SCHPADOINKLE!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Reloaded was a ok movie, I got in for free so it was a good two hours of entertainment.

I am betting that the next Charlies Angels movie is going to be one of the worst movies I have seen. The first one was just so much crap to think a sequel could be better.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The first charlies angels sucked. First since when do air-to-ground missiles switch to air-to-air missiles. And since they toggled IR mode shouldnt it seek the jet engine on the back of the helicopter instead of the people.
View Quote

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
You're not supposed to notice that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top