Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2003 6:02:11 AM EDT
Do the kids in your family ever say shit that "drops peoples jaws"?
My boy is the king (clown) of this shit.
We had this employee who thought he was hot shit.He even went and told customers he was a partner.
One day he asked Dillon "what do you want to be when you grow up"?
Dillon looks at him and says your boss.
He didn't last longh after that.
We give a shit load of paid days off.Not as much as the government but alot.
So one day my Mexican crew asks if they get a paid day off for Presidents Day.I say no.They pitch a bitch.
Dillon looks at them and says you want Presidents Day off?
He then asked them to tell him who was the first President.
That stopped them dead in their tracks.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:08:56 AM EDT
[#1]
My 4 year old boy was accompanying me to a 5k race last year.  My wife and 7 year old daughter were there as well.  

Anyway, I bump into a guy I used to work with (who happens to be black).  We start to chit-chat.  My son comes up and says, 'Hey black guy...' to my buddy.  My wife gets this look of horror on her face.  My buddy tells my wife not to sweat it as he was only making an observation.

It's funny how simple kids see things sometimes.  My 4 year old didn't know his name and looked for a distinguishing characteristic, and voila...
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:15:00 AM EDT
[#2]
My older sister's step children are like 3 or 4 years old.  We dont see each other often, and they didn't realize me and my twin brother were...uh...brothers.  One of them observed us and said:  

"You two look the same.  You both have glasses, you're both old, you both have pale skin.....you just look the same."

We look the same because we're brothers, dumb fricking kid [:)] It was just kind of funny.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top