7. It's The 1st of the Month, Cash Yo Checks
   and Have Fun
6. Babies Momma Drama
5. That's Just My Babies Daddy
4. Rolln Down Da Street Smokin Indo, Sippin
   on Gin and Juice
3. Sweet Black Pu**y
2. Let's Get Butt Naked and F**k

And Jesse's number 1 song is...................

1. I GOT HOES IN DIFFERENT AREA CODES!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#1]
You forgot about
The Whitey Shakedown
The Shit is Sartin' so I'm Departin'
The Catfish Crawl
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they play this stuff at the local Klavern to help increase membership? I can only imagine what karaoke night must be like, with all those sheets and pointed hats on....[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#3]
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#4]
My first opportunity to say this...IBTL! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:59:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do they play this stuff at the local Klavern to help increase membership? I can only imagine what karaoke night must be like, with all those sheets and pointed hats on....[rolleyes]
View Quote

Did you know that Mass has the second highest KKK membership in the country?  My jewish neighbor told me so.  That's why he now lives here instead of Mass.

Jesse Jackson is a racist piece of shit, anything that makes him look like the classless POS that he is, works for me.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Jesse the race pimp.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you know that Mass has the second highest KKK membership in the country?  My jewish neighbor told me so.  That's why he now lives here instead of Mass.
View Quote

And that is supposed to make me feel better how? And where did he get his info?

Jesse Jackson is a racist piece of shit, anything that makes him look like the classless POS that he is, works for me.
View Quote

Jesse Jackson is above all else, an adulterer, a hypocrite, a crook, a con man, a shakedown artist, an extortionist. We don't need to make up racist trash talk to bring him down- we can simply do it on the facts. Why stoop to his level?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:12:11 AM EDT
[#9]
All of the above "songs" are REAL "songs" and all were wrote and "preformed" by black "artist". So, if they are racist it is at the ignorance of the individuals whom created and preformed them, not me.

Grow a personality!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:59:32 AM EDT
[#10]
ba-da-bing!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:55:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We don't need to make up racist trash talk to bring him down- we can simply do it on the facts.
View Quote

There you have it folks.  Rap music is racist.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:07:29 AM EDT
[#12]
[b]All of the above "songs" are REAL "songs" and all were wrote and "preformed" by black "artist". So, if they are racist it is at the ignorance of the individuals whom created and preformed them, not me.[/b]

Whoops! Missed the tripwire. BOOM!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:13:36 AM EDT
[#13]
damn jarhead! you owe me a keyboard cleaning!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:31:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
95thFoot, the hospital called. They found a donor for you, and they need you down at the operating room right away to have a sense of humor implanted.

If you can't laugh at an obvious POS like JJ, you need help.
View Quote

In general reply to the thoughtful replies made on this thread to my comments, I'll save bandwidth and put them here.....

Hahaha- look at us all laughin' at the "hoes". Please. If lowering one's IQ and becoming misogynistic is necessary to acquire a sense of humor acceptable to certain paople, then I'll be more than happy to stay just the way I am already, thank you. I guess I do need help after all. I'm not sure the result would vbe desirable. I graduated high school a long time ago, unlike some of the creators of some postings....

Jesse Jackson is a POS- I just don't see what the humor is in using stupid (alleged) music to point that fact out. BTW if these "tunes" are real, can somebody dip into his CD collection and tell me who the "artists" are, connected to these, er, titles?

And I'm still waiting for Balzac 72 to back up his assertion that Massachusetts is fuill of KKKers. Otherwise, I call: BS. God knows we have enough problems in MA already, with our own mini-Jesses- we don't need POS's on the other end of the political spectrum as well.

"Whatsammata, am I too deep fa you people?"-- --RODNEY DANGERFIELD
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:10:02 AM EDT
[#15]
95th, dems shore sum big werds youse usin'.  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:18:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
95thFoot, the hospital called. They found a donor for you, and they need you down at the operating room right away to have a sense of humor implanted.

If you can't laugh at an obvious POS like JJ, you need help.
View Quote

In general reply to the thoughtful replies made on this thread to my comments, I'll save bandwidth and put them here.....

Hahaha- look at us all laughin' at the "hoes". Please. If lowering one's IQ and becoming misogynistic is necessary to acquire a sense of humor acceptable to certain paople, then I'll be more than happy to stay just the way I am already, thank you. I guess I do need help after all. I'm not sure the result would vbe desirable. I graduated high school a long time ago, unlike some of the creators of some postings....

Jesse Jackson is a POS- I just don't see what the humor is in using stupid (alleged) music to point that fact out. BTW if these "tunes" are real, can somebody dip into his CD collection and tell me who the "artists" are, connected to these, er, titles?

And I'm still waiting for Balzac 72 to back up his assertion that Massachusetts is fuill of KKKers. Otherwise, I call: BS. God knows we have enough problems in MA already, with our own mini-Jesses- we don't need POS's on the other end of the political spectrum as well.

"Whatsammata, am I too deep fa you people?"-- --RODNEY DANGERFIELD
View Quote

95th,

I admire you're position, and will even agree that, when morality and decency are utilized as yardsticks, you're right.

HOWEVER - I cannot help but laugh when shitpiles like JJ are slammed with the very crap they try to foist on the rest of us as "music" and "culture".

So, what you said about being able to trash JJ and his ilk based entirely on facts is spot-on, but laughing full-on at the bastard is just plain FUN!

BTW, there's not a Klan bone in my body, so don't even go there. To me a very equitable solution to 99% of the race problems we face in this country is to take the Klan, the Nation of Islam (The Klan with a Tan), the Raindow (Monochrom) Coalition, the Sharptons, Dukes, Byrds, Spike Lees, JJ's, etc., etc., and put them all on an atoll in the middle of the Pacific and come back a week later to see who's still alive. After that, nuke the island to eliminate the rest of the problem and permanently cauterize the wound.

Edited to add: I volunteer to press the button.....TWICE!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:00:54 PM EDT
[#17]
95th,

You asked for it so here is the list again with the people who did the songs. I'll list the ones I know but I don't know all of them so if you still don't belive they are real songs go ask your momma's boyfriend, I'm sure he has ALL of them in his CD collection.

10. D.J. Do Do Brown
9.2Pac
8.?
7.Bones, Thugs, and Harmony
6.?
5.?
4.Snoop Doggie Dog
3.D.J. Quick
2.Ice T

1.? Saw it on a video where all these Hoes was getting off a plane while these dudes were rapping about how they got "Hoes in Different Area Codes". Go ask ya stepdaddy I'm sure he can tell ya who they were.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:30:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Found the names of the other "artist".

8. Chingy
6. David Hollister
5. 36 Mafia

1. Ludicrous
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

1. Ludicrous
View Quote

and that about describes the hip-hop/rap scene in general......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top