Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/25/2003 5:28:54 AM EDT
My co-worker had Reserves this past weekend. They were at Fort McCoy in WI for weapons training. M-16, M-60, MK-19, SAW, M-2 (yeah baby) AND 20 of them got the opportunity to fire off an AT-4. Mitch took his camcorder along to record all this. One guy went through the proper pre-fire checks, but when he went to actually fire the thing, he leaned forward, thus pointing the missle down...and fired. 15 yards in front of him...the AT-4 exploded when it hit the ground! How can we transfer it to a downloadable format...and how do I post the file? It may take a while, but I swear I will try to get the footage for you all to see.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:54:33 AM EDT
What kinda camcorder is it, what format ? You need to computer with a input for video and software to change it to whatever format you pick. I like mpg. Then you will need to host it or send it to someone who will host it. The file size should be as small as possible.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:58:08 AM EDT
It was taken on a full size vhs 'corder. I asked mitch if he could get it into a vidoe format...he said his brother has the capability to do that. I will send it to whoever can host it. That is once I get it from Mitch.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:48:53 AM EDT
Make sure he can break up the MPG to a useable size for downloads. A file too large will not help most users.
Top Top