Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2003 4:01:39 PM EDT
[b]SUCK[/b]

I'm a former LEO, now working in corporate loss prevention for a national property developer.  

Today I get a report from one of my properties that grounds crew found a suspicious "box" in the trash.  So I respond and find they have a ammo can marked 9mm Ball M882.  I think big deal an empty ammo can.  The grounds forman tells me it has something in it that rattles but they were afraid to open it.  This after they throw it in the truck and drive it around all morning.

I figure what the hell, if it has not blown yet, so I open it.  Inside I find six USGI 30rnd mags.  2 Labelles, 2 OKays, 1 Sanchez and 1 Adventureline.  All 90-95%, only the Adeventureline shows any gold, right around the magcatch hole.  All of the others have complete finish, with just scuff marks from rattling around in the can.

I had to confiscate them for "safety" of course.

I've got them apart right now, no rust on the springs, still tight, so I'm switching the followers out for greens and putting them back together.

BBossman Out  
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#1]
[size=4]you lie[/size=4]
lets see pics..oh and you must send all packaging and contents for me to investigate, i believe that fell outa my truck the other day.plez return it immediately. oh shippin at finders expense..lol.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:28:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool! Sounds like your lucky day[:D]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#4]
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!![;)]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep.  You suck.

I hate you.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice!  Nothing spices up the day like a surprise freebie.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#7]
You lucky dog, wish I could find stuff like that!  What type of shape was the ammo can in?
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Geez, boss, not only did you make it home safe, but you got that shit off the street!!! [:D]

Thanks Man!!!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:02:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Cool! good for you man! Just stop and think about it,.....someone thought it was just junk, & threw them all away.[rolleyes] Their bad is your good! Most people would not have known what they were or cared if they did. It's things like this that show us that God is looking out for us, & waiting for a chance to do us good. God is good, & you got 6 new 30's for your personal enjoyment. It's all good BBossman![:D] more good on you!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You lucky dog, wish I could find stuff like that!  What type of shape was the ammo can in?
View Quote

The ammo can is about 90% no dents,dings, scratches or rust.  Seals intact and hinge and latch are good.  Markings are all there, just the usual scuff marks from that loving GI care.

Searcher, while not a religious man, I do believe in a superior being.  I figure he wants me to take care of myself and do right by others.  I'm pretty much an Even-Steven.  With the bad comes the good.  If things are down I don't sweat it, I just lean into the wind and wait for the sun to shine.  But on this day the sun was shining.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I wondered where they went...

Please email me so I can forward my address for return.

Thanx
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Some days are better than others. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yep.  You suck.

I hate you.
View Quote

Good on ya, contrary to what thesewankers spout. BTW, you suck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top