Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2003 12:15:43 AM EDT
I didn't pay much attention to the Matrix threads a month ago, because I didn't want to spoil the movie... I waited 'till last night to go see it because I knew the theaters wouldn't be so packed... I was right... Not even 1/2 full... 2 hours, and $16 later, the wife and I both left the theater confused, dumbfounded, deaf, and disappointed... What a shitty movie... The first one was awesome, this one sucked. Too much time spent dwelling on scenes... The friggin orgy, the love scene, the fight scenes, etc... EVERYTHING just kept dragging on and on. Not to mention, we couldn't figure out half of what was going on... The only thing I liked, was the striking similarity of the "agents" compared to our own BATF agents... Other than that, we were REALLY disappointed with the movie... We almost got up and walked out pretty early on...
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:07:53 AM EDT
Everyone has one. I thouhgt it was good, and the genius this time, was the ending, which is probably going to get people to watch the final movie.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:35:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Dragracer_Art: 2 hours, and $16 later, the wife and I both left the theater confused, dumbfounded, deaf, and disappointed...
View Quote
I'll agree, it wasn't as good as the first one, but what didn't you understand? I thought it was all pretty clear. Don't get me wrong, you're not the first person I've talked to that was confused by the story. So, I bet Agent Smith will have a larger part to play in the 3rd movie. It will be interesting to see what he does in that possessed guy's body. [img]edjones7.home.mchsi.com/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Top Top