Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2003 6:30:03 PM EDT
1.  It's a real shame that these parents have reproduced because while traveling down the freeway at 80 mph, a car passed me with two kids in the back (4-8 years of age give or take).  The kids aren't buckled up, but instead they have their heads out the backseat windows like a dog at over 80mph.  That's right, both of them had their heads out the half-rolled down window at 80+mph.  I'm not one to tell people how to raise kids, but that just isn't right.

2.  There is something about two women on the same crotch rocket, showing ass cleavage, and having some skimpy tops on is very hot.  I'm not sure why, but it just is.

3.  Watching 1500 Harley’s roll by in double file is a pretty impressive sight.

4.  When a mazda protege 5 gets rear ended by a Denali, the Denali wins by very signifigant margin.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#1]
2. There is something about two women on the same crotch rocket, showing ass cleavage, and having some skimpy tops on is very hot. I'm not sure why, but it just is.
View Quote

I totally agree... Now, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES DAMMIT!  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I know. I really need to start carrying a camara with me.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:07:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
1.  It's a real shame that these parents have reproduced because while traveling down the freeway at 80 mph, a car passed me with two kids in the back (4-8 years of age give or take).  The kids aren't buckled up, but instead they have their heads out the backseat windows like a dog at over 80mph.  That's right, both of them had their heads out the half-rolled down window at 80+mph.  I'm not one to tell people how to raise kids, but that just isn't right.
View Quote

While I know its mean spirited, and I know Im a rotten bastard for thinking it....

The gene pool [b]is[/b] contaminated....

Everyone doesnt live to get old...

And my favorite saying for the time being...

[size=3][b]Darwinism cures Stupidity[/b][/size=3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top