Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2003 6:05:40 PM EDT
Hewlitt Harbor Long Island.

Teenagers posing as police, forced cars over with their Mitsubishi Gallant. Asked for license, registration, insurance.

Had a badge and gun tucked in belt.

Also did this in Oceanside.

Nassau Country Police arrest kids after the people that were stopped called the cops.

Gun was a pellet gun.

They will be arraigned tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, given the fact that kids for the last 10 or 20 years have been raised with the idea that anything they do is ok and that mommy and/or daddy will make any problems go away since it’s NEVER the little bastards fault… EVER.

What?  You mean that there might actually be BAD things happen if I do something wrong?  What kind of shit is that?  No one ever told me THAT might happen.

Oh, my little angel couldn’t possibly do ANYTHING *bad*, he just couldn’t.  It’s must be everyone else’s fault.  Yeah, that’s it, it’s a conspiracy.  They’re out to get my little darling child.

We’re so doomed…
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top