Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/21/2003 6:16:13 PM EDT
I'm sure most of you guys are familiar with [b]Monster Garage[/b], especially since Jesse blasted the RX7 failure with Dillon's mini gun. Garage just went off, and now [b]Monster House[/b] is on. This is the first time I have seen this show, and it just so happens to incorporate a rotating bookshelf/bar. The rotating bookshelf has been discussed here this past week, and I thought some of you guys may want to check it out. Discovery channel.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:23:49 PM EDT
I was already watching it. I loved the race car house they did a few weeks ago. And the tropical house last week was awesome!!! I just wonder who pays for it. They can do mine if they want!!!! Indoor shooting range etc...
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:30:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PsyWarrior: I was already watching it. I loved the race car house they did a few weeks ago. And the tropical house last week was awesome!!! I just wonder who pays for it. They can do mine if they want!!!! Indoor shooting range etc...
View Quote
Maybe a gun safe that pops out of the floor and a wall that lowers to acess the shooting range?
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:06:50 AM EDT
How do you get on the list? I would like to have my house redone by someone else (not enough time or money to do it myself). Karl
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:33:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By benbob: Maybe a gun safe that pops out of the floor and a wall that lowers to acess the shooting range?
View Quote
I was actually thinking about something like this earlier today when I was reading the revolving bookcase thread. It would involve an electric/hydraulic lift built into the foundation of the garage, so the safe would be literally encased in solid concrete. The top would be angled outward a bit to blend seamlessly with the rest of the garage floor and hide the small gaps between the foundation and the moving safe lift. Access would be in a hidden wall box or some other such remote unit. Alternatively the lift would yield access to a stairwell leading to an underground shooting range/gun storage area.
Top Top