Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/21/2003 11:08:34 AM EDT
Has anyone tried this? Is it ok? Anyone play online? My brother downloaded it yesterday and is trying to play it. If any of you play on the net what would your names be so we can find you when I go over there to play.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:20:16 AM EDT
I've played it a decent bit, it is alot of fun and very well done, especially when you consider it is free. Haven't been playing too much in awhile but it is a good game.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:21:30 AM EDT
AA is pretty damn nice. Especially the fact that it's free. There's unfortunately already a cheating problem but a portion of the time it's remedied by the votekick system. My handle is BabyFaceFinster. I usually play Mountain Pass.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:55:48 AM EDT
i havent played for a while either, but i guess i'll go online since you brought it up. I go by [ARFCOM]_Methos Cheating is starting to be a problem. I checked out the site that distributes the Hack. It allows aimbotting, no fog, marks enemy players as red and gives distance, and other stuff. You can tell if someone has aimbot. You hear the "vip, vip, vip" sounds right before you die similar to when snipers misses you, but you are getting hit everytime from across the map. Then you're staring at the sky wondering WTF?
Top Top