Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2003 3:09:47 AM EDT
I read on the Drudge Report about a nudist camp for kids ages 11 to 18. WTF?
I don't get it. What makes people want to walk around naked doing normal things? Wouldn't the constant nakedness detract from, well you know.
Anybody here a nudist? If so, how do ya carry?
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 3:15:05 AM EDT
[#1]
You can't open up a topic like this without pics!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 3:22:24 AM EDT
[#2]
hahahaha, I wouldn't dare print pics of a nudist camp for 11 to 18 year olds. [nono]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 3:22:54 AM EDT
[#3]
You ever have any children?  You can't keep their clothes on ,they love to run around free like they were born!

The restrictions that have been placed on us about clothing is just the same that has been hung on us about sexuality!

Nudity and sexuality are normal!  And in nudity we truly see that all men and women are not created equal!

But truly I can't think of any job except in a computer field that one would want to preform naked! (exspecally weilding)!

So some people feel not a thing about walking around naked!   But hell you knew that anyway didn't you?

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 4:24:04 AM EDT
[#4]
MOst people who like to run around nude...should be banned by law from doing so.

Those you'd want to see nude typically don't give it away for free.

Not that I have any personal experience in this area.

[:D]

Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:45:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Using a shoulder holster of course!  Duh!  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:48:06 AM EDT
[#6]
"It is said that clothes make the man.  This is true.  Naked people have very little influence in society." - Mark Twain
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:48:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Hot brass could burn your pee pee.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:51:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
MOst people who like to run around nude...should be banned by law from doing so.

Those you'd want to see nude typically don't give it away for free.

Not that I have any personal experience in this area.[:D]
View Quote

Been awhile since you visited "Full-Auto.com," hasn't it? [;D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:02:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Markm has it figured out.  That is the best reason I can think of for clothes.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:07:37 AM EDT
[#10]
aww. concealment wouldnt be a prob..ya could always do it prison style..RFLMAO
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:24:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:29:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Let me take this opportunity to say there is nothing on the face of the earth like the female body. Truly, a masterpiece created by God.

As much as I like dirt bikes, guns, and trucks, none of it compares to the visual beauty of the female body.

Yup, God [i]is[/i]  a man![:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:01:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I swing low left.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:06:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I am naked now and wish I could go pick up the paper on the front lawn but you know I live by the rules, Thats not nice for the property value
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:21:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:47:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Go into the woods, find a nice sunny spot, take off your clothes. Absolutely beautiful feeling. Anytime that we can find a secluded enough spot, off comes the clothes.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:58:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Low ready.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:03:00 AM EDT
[#18]
there is a certain untennable(sp?) freedom inherant in being naked. ever walk around yore house without a single stitch on? try it. in fact go camping somewhere in the great outdoors, and don't bring a single article of clothing. make a weekend out of it, go swimming (MM is right there). just don't get careless with the coals when you cook yore steak. bring the family.

i guarantee it will be a good learning experience.

i personally can't sleep well with any kind of cloths on, o-natural is the only way to go.

Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:11:58 AM EDT
[#19]
oh, and as far as nudist camps go, while i have never partaken, there is nothing sexual about it. in fact showing a sexual interest is a sure way to get booted out. after a while you don't even notice the nakedness so much.

besides, exposing the children at a very young age to the human body , enables you to teach them. they get used to seing the naked form, and therfore arent as inclined to get so horney as teens, becaust they have grown up seeing nakedness. its not so erotic.

most nudist childrem grow up to be good wholesom adults with an inherrant appreciation of the individual, not the appearance of a person. again its not so much a sexual thing.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top