Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/20/2003 12:54:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/20/2003 12:55:33 PM EDT by Searcherfortruth]
I bonded a young man out of county jail the other night who simply by not cooperating doubled his amount of tickets, & the cost there off his bail. He got pulled over for what ever reason, & was cited for non identification. He did this to avoid being caught driving while suspended. He was also ticketed for no insurance, driving while suspended, & a charge was added by the arresting officer after I had sent his brother to get the $500 bond charge, so when he got back I sent him out to get $100 more, for a grand total of $600 bucks just to get out of jail. He will still have to pay his tickets, & any other cost. He works at a local chicken processing plant that pays minimum wage. He will pluck a lot of chickens to pay just the bond fee. It is very expensive to be stupid, but even more so to be stupid, & uncooperative! Last night I bonded out a local restaurant owner at the cost of $400 for a failure to appear on a possession of mary-jo charge, that he explained was so minor, & so easily defendable that he just blew it off. Well it cost him to ignore it, & now he has to go to court about it anyway, or a new warrant will be added to his name. He did offer to hook me up with some food from his restaurant, because he was so glad I got him out, even though he paid $400 on a $1,000 bond that he will never see again. Stupid people make life good for a lot of us. It's just makes me wince to see how easy it is to go to jail, & let me tell you that get out of jail cards are extremely rare! so cross all your t's, & dot all your i's, and be nice. The man who carries the sword does so for a reason!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 1:07:41 PM EDT
Good points. It always amazed me when I was a policeman, just how stupid criminals are. And it is an on-going thing with them. They almost never learn. You see the same idiots, over and over. And when they get caught and arrested, they cuss the cops and the system. Like none of it is their own fault. There is a generation that doesn't understand the first thing about personal responsibility.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 1:36:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/20/2003 1:36:50 PM EDT by pale_pony]
a chicken plucker? If he needs more money to pay the fines, maybe he should check with SgtAR15 to see if he's still hiring Pleasant Mother Pheasant Pluckers[;)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 1:40:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 2:12:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Searcherfortruth: I bonded a young man out of county jail the other night who simply by not cooperating doubled his amount of tickets, & the cost there off his bail. He got pulled over for what ever reason, & was cited for non identification. He did this to avoid being caught driving while suspended. He was also ticketed for no insurance, driving while suspended, & a charge was added by the arresting officer after I had sent his brother to get the $500 bond charge, so when he got back I sent him out to get $100 more, for a grand total of $600 bucks just to get out of jail. He will still have to pay his tickets, & any other cost. He works at a local chicken processing plant that pays minimum wage. He will pluck a lot of chickens to pay just the bond fee. It is very expensive to be stupid, but even more so to be stupid, & uncooperative! Last night I bonded out a local restaurant owner at the cost of $400 for a failure to appear on a possession of mary-jo charge, that he explained was so minor, & so easily defendable that he just blew it off. Well it cost him to ignore it, & now he has to go to court about it anyway, or a new warrant will be added to his name. He did offer to hook me up with some food from his restaurant, because he was so glad I got him out, even though he paid $400 on a $1,000 bond that he will never see again. Stupid people make life good for a lot of us. It's just makes me wince to see how easy it is to go to jail, & let me tell you that get out of jail cards are extremely rare! so cross all your t's, & dot all your i's, and be nice. The man who carries the sword does so for a reason!
View Quote
What a Moron, he would have been out on O/R as soon as he faced a magistrate within 72 hours anyway wouldn't he??
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 4:58:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Old_Painless: Good points. It always amazed me when I was a policeman, just how stupid criminals are. And it is an on-going thing with them. They almost never learn. You see the same idiots, over and over. And when they get caught and arrested, they cuss the cops and the system. Like none of it is their own fault. There is a generation that doesn't understand the first thing about personal responsibility.
View Quote
Stupidity crosses all lines, generational, racial, social, economic. Also, criminals are criminals because they are, well...stupid. If they weren't stupid, they'd find another way in life.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:18:02 AM EDT
Yeah, stupidass people that want to have a bayonet lug on their rifle without having to pay double the price shouldn't buck up to the man either. Don't eyeball the man or he might put you on the ground and get some stick time on your noggin. Do not resist authority, ever. The all powerful government representatives have complete controll over your lives so try not to displease them. Whatever you do, don't start trying to use your rights as a citizen! Cooperation with the government representatives is the only way to keep you at the saltmine so you can pay more taxes to fund a more powerful government so they can take more taxes to fund an even more powerful government so they can take more taxes............ I'm not defending the driver mentioned in the first post. He was driving with a revoked liscense, a clear violation of a necessary law. What my tantrum was about is the sheeplike obedience toward the man. If you don't question authority it will own you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:51:31 AM EDT
Pangea, have you stopped taking your meds again? [:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:55:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Old_Painless: Pangea, have you stopped taking your meds again? [:D]
View Quote
OP, my friend, he makes a valid point...
Top Top