Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/20/2003 8:38:27 AM EDT
[url]www.ucomics.com/boondocks/[/url] Yet another overused term on ARFcom; wondered where this crap comes from[:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:51:50 AM EDT
I thought we already covered this: "Bling-Bling" is the sound that hot empty brass makes while it's bouncing-off of the eyes and forehead of some stupid, sorry-assed homie wanna-be ganger-banger mvther-fvcker while he's holding his pistol sideways to look cool and the ejected brass is smacking him in the face!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:55:37 AM EDT
Are the cases that don't hit ther ground and stay in the face of the 'banger become gold teefs?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:57:53 AM EDT
I think "badda bling bling" is Jamaican slang for a bad mofo who wears a lot of jewelry. We would say gang banger. "badda" = bad ass "bling bling" = jewelry
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:04:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By pale_pony: I thought we already covered this: "Bling-Bling" is the sound that hot empty brass makes while it's bouncing-off of the eyes and forehead of some stupid, sorry-assed homie wanna-be ganger-banger mvther-fvcker while he's holding his pistol sideways to look cool and the ejected brass is smacking him in the face!
View Quote
I must have missed this [:D] Of course, I once had a Colt Officer's ACP that would smack me in the forehead with brass regardless of how I held it...
Top Top