Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/20/2003 7:51:21 AM EDT
Ok so I know of places to get reverse lookup for home, and business numbers and 1-800 numbers as well, without having to pay. does anyone know where the hell there is a site for reverse lookup of cell phone numbers?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:07:03 AM EDT
photoman, I don't think there are any public records of cellular numbers available... even then, I bet most people would be unlisted... You'd have to check with the caller's carrier company, and I doubt they would give you any information.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:07:45 AM EDT
You'll probably not find one, since the database for other reverse lookups is just the directory, and almost nobody publishes their celly in the phone book. Also, I don't think that SBC will publish numbers in their directory that belong to other service providers. Pretty much SOL, I suspect.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:11:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/20/2003 8:12:15 AM EDT by photoman]
There are a couple palces on the web you can look up cell numbers but you have to pay like twenty bucks and you have to have a name and carrier and all that shit. I'm not paying to find a phone number, I' just curious who keeps texting me. I tried calling the number but there is no voice mail set up, and they never answer the phone.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:21:21 AM EDT
There's a few online sites for reverse cell phone lookups. Only problem is that they all charge a fee. [url=http://www.cell-phone-numbers.com/?hop=revphone.cellmagic] One of them charges $85.00![/url]... probably to cover the cost of bribing the TelCo rep.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:58:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/20/2003 9:00:46 AM EDT by warlord]
Originally Posted By photoman: There are a couple palces on the web you can look up cell numbers but you have to pay like twenty bucks and you have to have a name and carrier and all that shit. I'm not paying to find a phone number, I' just curious who keeps texting me. I tried calling the number but there is no voice mail set up, and they never answer the phone.
View Quote
Hey, I would be careful about calling an unknown phone #, that you don't know. There are a few phone scams going around here in So. Calif. The phone number has a local prefix, but he number is actually somewhere in the far east, ie Thailand, etc. I would monitor your phone bill very closely. You could get hit with a lot of excessive phone charges.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:14:17 AM EDT
Never heard about those. I'm sure it's local though because the person has text messaged me and named specific bars in town that they go to, and asked if i was going to a couple of festivals that are starting today.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:34:48 PM EDT
I can probably look it up, IM me the number, if you want it done.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:26:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:43:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hkump45: I can probably look it up, IM me the number, if you want it done.
View Quote
I can help also .. IM the number .If its in my billing system // Also what company?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:49:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Phil_in_Seattle: It'd be pretty tough to reverse find out that my cell number is me. It's a prepaid and it's not linked to me in any way shape or form.
View Quote
prepay's give me a woody [:)] cause we require aT LEAST a photo ID since 9-11. on slow days I get to go thru the papperwork agents send in for commision. I get my kicks from coding "3" NO commision.. incomplete paper work.. of course commision on prepaid aint much so they dont care.. but it makes my day !!! [:)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:49:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:56:56 PM EDT
Probably someone with the wrong #. If you just dont meet them like they want, they will give up.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 4:35:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sherrick13:
Originally Posted By photoman: Never heard about those. I'm sure it's local though because the person has text messaged me and named specific bars in town that they go to, and asked if i was going to a couple of festivals that are starting today.
View Quote
DUDE! Check it out. It might be a hot chick!
View Quote
Thats why i want to know who it is
Top Top