Site Notices
Page / 66
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:35:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 9:06:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have we determined that you are not me from the future yet? I have a headache.  Hope it goes away soon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
New thinker, things changing.
Have we determined that you are not me from the future yet? I have a headache.  Hope it goes away soon.
Not conclusively, We do live close to each other, uncomfortably close. You should come over for pizza and wings and we can talk about the future, post on arfcom and maybe hop on some pubg or fortnite. In other words it’s possible you could be playing with yourself. Did that help the headache?
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 10:45:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Nolo and Tommy are the same person from different times and parallel universes. Is that like mixing matter and antimatter?
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 11:46:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

As I noted previously Tommy is perhaps Nolo back from the future.

But, I also like alternate verse Nolo as a theory.  
View Quote
Now that could get crazy!
If they have sexual relations with each other, does that make them gay? Or is it considered mastrubation?
Time travel Mind Blown!
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#6]
T101 how does the polymer 80 type kits fair in the future are they still around or just toys for us single cell creatures?

I saw a video the other day of people saying algae was the food of the future is that the stuff you were talking about eating

the green blocks of nasty ness ?  H mmmm and yea so NOLO you know YOLO lol.........
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#7]
There is a residual effect of the past and future events. At least once a week someone says that I look familiar from somewhere or some place but that they cant put their finger on it. A commonly mentioned thing is that they feel they have known me for a long time.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#8]
An army is being raised and groomed for our present and future realities. The timeline evolves but everything in the universe is constantly evolving. What happened in the past in your memory may not be the reality of today. Once you accept this fact it shakes the core of everything you thought you knew as fact.  It is now fact that I know y’all were spared a tragic event that happened on another timeline. There is a war within the deep state. Every attempt and attack has been foiled.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Tommy is jumping on the Q train
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Tommy doesn't realize yet we're not in a timeline with him, he's in a timeline with us.

Link Posted: 8/14/2018 11:27:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Tommy is jumping on the Q train
View Quote
What if Tommy is Q?
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#13]
You see, there was one thing that Neo-Civitus had in common with everywhere else - the sky. It was always cloudy. Nobody could come up with a tangible explanation of why. It was always just like that. "Well, that's just what those people think." Clint remarked quickly.

Meme magic is real.  The collective consciousness creates reality, whatever that is.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 9:35:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
An army is being raised and groomed for our present and future realities. The timeline evolves but everything in the universe is constantly evolving. What happened in the past in your memory may not be the reality of today. Once you accept this fact it shakes the core of everything you thought you knew as fact.  It is now fact that I know y’all were spared a tragic event that happened on another timeline. There is a war within the deep state. Every attempt and attack has been foiled.
View Quote
What event did we miss in this timeline?  What big events are still potentially yet to come?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What event did we miss in this timeline?  What big events are still potentially yet to come?
View Quote
I would guess the election of HRC, the false firing of a nuclear missile that leads to WWIII.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 10:51:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 10:14:05 PM EDT
[#17]
I might have liked it.

BMW Commercial - Clive Owen, James Brown, Gary Oldman, Marilyn Manson, Danny Trejo
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Hey Tommy,

What's going on out there?  Anything new to share as we approach the fall and elections?
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:17:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hey Tommy,

What's going on out there?  Anything new to share as we approach the fall and elections?
View Quote
Yeah, when is the DOJ going to finally drop the hammer on those 51,000 sealed indictments they're sitting on?
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Bump
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 10:11:51 PM EDT
[#21]
hurricane bump

NC/SC
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 11:10:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Another country is using a weapon against our military planes.
View Quote
Hmm...wander where they got the Intel for that?
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 6:22:22 PM EDT
[#23]
So Tommy, what actually happened at Sunspot observatory
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
WWG1WGA  
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So Tommy, what actually happened at Sunspot observatory
View Quote
The truth? You can’t handle the truth
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 3:28:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The truth? You can’t handle the truth
View Quote
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Ok, I'm having a Mandela Moment. I could've sworn that Jerry Greenfield (of Ben & Jerry's) died from a heart attack a few years ago. Now I see some article pop up in my Chrom feed talking about a new Ben & Jerry's flavor and it shows the two of them in a pic. So I'm thinking, WTF?! I click on it, and it's talking about him like he's still alive. So.i Google him, and sure enough, he's still alive.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 3:14:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ok, I'm having a Mandela Moment. I could've sworn that Jerry Greenfield (of Ben & Jerry's) died from a heart attack a few years ago. Now I see some article pop up in my Chrom feed talking about a new Ben & Jerry's flavor and it shows the two of them in a pic. So I'm thinking, WTF?! I click on it, and it's talking about him like he's still alive. So.i Google him, and sure enough, he's still alive.
View Quote
You're thinking of Baskin of Baskin & Robbins.
Link Posted: 9/23/2018 9:22:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You're thinking of Baskin of Baskin & Robbins.
View Quote
Nope. I distinctly remember Jerry keeling over from a heart attack.
Link Posted: 9/23/2018 9:47:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Almost 2 years of posting, and just 44 pages.

I think this one is a close second to the Walmart, blade at 45 thread.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 12:47:55 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm still here for the updates. I base my stock market portfolio on Tommy & Q.
I check every day for the latest, greatest updates on this timeline!
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 4:21:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What habits or hobbits have you quit in the past few years, and why? Did quitting serve it’s purpose?

Quoted:
Is nobody going to comment on this?
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 11:19:40 AM EDT
[#33]
@tommy101.

come on man...gotta be something out there you tell us.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 10:18:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 10:25:20 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote
Taste like chicken?
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 10:53:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Lhc
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 10:54:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Everything you thought you knew
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 10:55:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Are you in a loop
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 10:57:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Tommy took a loop around the Large Hadron Collider, and brought back wisdom: ------------>
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 10:58:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Feels like yesterday
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 11:16:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Your living in the alternate reality
Cern ended last timeline in 2012
This timeline is nearing end soon.
Read about the plane timewarp
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 11:23:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Your living in the alternate reality
Cern ended last timeline in 2012
This timeline is nearing end soon.
Read about the plane timewarp
View Quote
Why?

For what purpose?
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 12:13:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Are you in a loop
View Quote
A yup.
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 1:15:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Nope. I distinctly remember Jerry keeling over from a heart attack.
View Quote
next you will be telling us that Jaws' pigtailed girl in Moonraker had braces on her teeth
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 10:23:45 AM EDT
[#45]
“Sorry, But We Accidentally Ended The World In 2012” Admits CERN Scientists

SCIENTISTS at the European Organization for Nuclear Research, CERN, have admitted today to ending the world as we know it back in 2012, while performing experiments into the Higgs boson particle, WWN can confirm.

Speaking at the research facility in Switzerland today, several key scientists apologised for what they’re calling a “terrible accident that has only come to light now”.

The particle discovery capped decades of theory and was an important triumph for the Large Hadron Collider, however, recent experiments carried out by the LHC team have confirmed that not only did they successfully observe a particle consistent with the Higgs boson, but they inadvertently shifted the entire planet into an alternate reality in doing so, ending the previous model.

“Um, we’re really, really sorry about this whole mess, but we accidentally ended the world seven years ago,” CERN Director General Rolf-Dieter Heuer began, “yeah, we fucked up and we know it’s probably a lot to take in, but right now, none of us technically exist.

“I’m not sure any of you noticed the strange goings-on over the past few years, but we’ve shifted into a parallel universe,” he told a now eerily silent media room, “Trump, the rise of the Kardashians, insane wars that don’t make sense, increasing UFO sightings, unpredictable weather patterns; it’s all our fault, and we’re incredibly sorry for the seven and a half billion people now living here”.

The nervous looking team of scientists then warned off even more “crazy happenings” in the future, urging the planet’s population to remain vigilant in this delicate dimension.

“Now, we’re not saying an invasion from strange alien beings is on the cards, but if you could prepare for that kind of thing, that would be great,” Heuer concluded, before hastily leaving the press conference under armed security.
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 11:27:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 11:32:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nolo and Tommy are the same person from different times and parallel universes. Is that like mixing matter and antimatter?

An interesting theory (and also a short story) is that every time a decision is made, the universe splits into a did/did not pair.  Thus, it is impossible to return to your exact timeline,  you can only return to a universe kinda close to the one you left.
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

An interesting theory (and also a short story) is that every time a decision is made, the universe splits into a did/did not pair.  Thus, it is impossible to return to your exact timeline,  you can only return to a universe kinda close to the one you left.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I learned from timecop that the same matter can't occupy the same space. So we need to meet and then someone can kick me into him to see what happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I learned from timecop that the same matter can't occupy the same space. So we need to meet and then someone can kick me into him to see what happens.
I respectfully disagree

In the timelines where  All You Zombies  takes place it is demonstratively possible for an individual to not only meet and interact with himself across time but to be both his/her own mother and his/her own father.

I'd take R A Heinlein over TimeCop as the authority on this one
Page / 66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top