Quoted:
I'm totally cool with that prospect!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

3-4 years from now and you’ll be able to order a robot prostitute that drives itself to your house.

I'm totally cool with that prospect!
The future isn’t all bad.

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yep.

3-4 years from now and you’ll be able to order a robot prostitute that drives itself to your house.

View Quote
If she makes a me a sandwich on the way out, sweet! Dont need no female robot on my stoop all damn day.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 6:25:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Not the Indian Ocean but...interesting. 

Come Tommy, this thread had really died.  Give us something.  Like the old days. 
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 7:05:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not the Indian Ocean but...interesting. 

Come Tommy, this thread had really died.  Give us something.  Like the old days. 
View Quote
Tommy doesn't seem very interested these days.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 1:25:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Where's Tommy?
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 1:29:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Where's Tommy?
View Quote
Not sure, but IMO this thread is done.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 5:37:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not sure, but IMO this thread is done.
View Quote
I think the Q thread has gobbled up all the ARG action on ARFcom.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 6:07:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I think the Q thread has gobbled up all the ARG action on ARFcom.
View Quote
It is quite lively over there.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't think Tommy's timeline and this timeline are the same.  Remember there was mentioning of two timelines converging or something?  

I think Hillary won in his timeline.  

IIRC, it was supposed to go - Hillary wins but it comes out there is mass voter fraud and she is booted.  Then there is civil unrest.  I believe he alludes to a nuclear blast being set off in the US, which according to the Q post, was a triggering event the cabal had set up to initiate WWIII.  

Some of it goes together.  Some...not.  Notice after there was a "converging", Tommy's posts became a lot more vague and fewer in between.  We didn't get the details likes before.  Could be because he no longer knew for sure...?

@Tommy101
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 6:43:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Im back, got some big news. Dont have the time to explain it all right now. There’s been a plot twist. Took a little trip there and back
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 6:46:13 PM EDT
[#12]
There’s more of us here than I knew and more than you would believe if i told you
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I would like to know more!
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Im back, got some big news.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There’s more of us here than I knew and more than you would believe if i told you
View Quote
Fill us in, dude.

Have you run in to any specimens of divergent/advanced human evolution?
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 8:41:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fill us in, dude.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fill us in, dude.

Yes they are here right now, there is a famous youtube/ twitch streamer of a popular video game right now that is a genetically modified human. He has an IQ of over 200 and was developed to be a soldier so he has highly advanced quantum and spacial mechanics skills and as a result is a top player. Unmodified humans are no match for engineered humans.
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yes they are here right now, there is a famous youtube/ twitch streamer of a popular video game right now that is a genetically modified human. He has an IQ of over 200 and was developed to be a soldier so he has highly advanced quantum and spacial mechanics skills and as a result is a top player. Unmodified humans are no match for engineered humans.
View Quote
Ninja?
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 9:01:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ninja?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ninja?
LOL, in reality - Tommy’s been gone (on a Fortnite bender) for a few months
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ninja?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ninja?
No income no job application?  It’s 2007 all over again.
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
If you say it’s DanTDM - I’m out.
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 3:49:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Woman is giving him the WTF look.  Too early in time for the beatnik movement and even then graphic t-shirts and wrap around shades weren't a hip thing until decades later.
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 8:39:11 PM EDT
[#24]
I can confirm the timeline has shifted, it was a significant percentage. This is good for most of you but like I said the war is far from over. Don’t celebrate to early the enemy knows this and there is always timeline divergence so it could go right back full circle or worse even. I wasn’t supposed to go back, I went back to 2048 and here I am now. Will give more details later.
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 7:42:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I can confirm the timeline has shifted, it was a significant percentage. This is good for most of you but like I said the war is far from over. Don’t celebrate to early the enemy knows this and there is always timeline divergence so it could go right back full circle or worse even. I wasn’t supposed to go back, I went back to 2048 and here I am now. Will give more details later.
View Quote
Keep going.....
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 7:46:50 AM EDT
[#26]
And then?
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
In other words, your bullshit prediction of nuclear war didn't happen. At least you are consistent. None of your bullshit predictions have come true.
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 3:00:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

In other words, your bullshit prediction of nuclear war didn't happen. At least you are consistent. None of your bullshit predictions have come true.
View Quote
You seem....angry.  It will be ok.
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You seem....angry.  It will be ok.  
View Quote
No, not angry at all. I apologize if pointing out the obvious hurt your feels.
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 3:49:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No, not angry at all. I apologize if pointing out the obvious hurt your feels.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'll have to check that out.

Is the technology used to cause this modification something that is native to our species/planet?

What is the most drastic future evolution of H. sapiens that you are aware of?
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:19:25 PM EDT
[#32]
More prophesy from Tommy101.  The synthetic protein of the future he talked about that helps to "cure world hunger"!

Video Here
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 5:58:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
More prophesy from Tommy101.  The synthetic protein of the future he talked about that helps to "cure world hunger"!

Video Here
View Quote
Keep this shit up & sooner or later we will cause our own demise, This is how you get things like Zombies & Godzilla.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:19:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Video Here
View Quote
From 2013...

NBC AUG 5 2013, 4:59 AM ET Synthetic meat.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Is the technology used to cause this modification something that is native to our species/planet?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, it’s native to our species and created by humans. Human cyborg modifications are strictly relegated to genetically modified embryos(humans). These humans are born with IQ’s over 200 and abilities far surpassing heirloom humans. GMH’s can effectively maximize and use their cyborg upgrades to their maximum potential. Those who know the pro gamer im talking about. Think about his abilities coupled with superhuman modifications in reality.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#36]
It was detrimental for our species to survive to create these highly evolved and modified humans. Im still in disbelief that I landed in this timeline to be honest with everyone. Not everything is good though. There is a major event coming that no timeline can escape though.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 10:50:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
There is a major event coming that no timeline can escape though.
View Quote
That's an oxymoron considering that there are infinite timelines where every conceivable possibility and outcome unfolds.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 10:57:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Genetically modified humans/ human cyborgs are loyal to the human race. Most are in the elite or Federation forces positions but they protect heirloom humans just like we protect heirloom seeds even though we propogate GMO’s. That makes you feel a little uncomfortable when you are talked about in terms of crops or farming but look at the big picture.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Video Here
View Quote
I thought the future food staple was cockroach milk? Tommy, can you confirm? What do the advertisements look like on the bottle of cockroach milk? Do they expertly avoid the roach reference kind of like how “Almond Milk” isn’t “Nut juice”?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sciencealert.com/scientists-think-we-should-start-drinking-cockroach-milk-superfood/amp
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It was detrimental for our species to survive to create these highly evolved and modified humans. Im still in disbelief that I landed in this timeline to be honest with everyone. Not everything is good though. There is a major event coming that no timeline can escape though.
View Quote
Okay, come on now.  Elaborate.  

Is this a cabal op as a last ditch effort?  Is it a natural disaster that comes out of nowhere?  Is there intent behind the "event"?  
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#41]
This thread shall keep going for sure, but be advised I unsubscribed.  Used to be extremely fun!!!

T101 Thanks for the great trip, and some amazing conversation starters.  But the 'timelines are different now' approach is very self-defeating.

Either way, carry on, chaps.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This thread shall keep going for sure, but be advised I unsubscribed.  Used to be extremely fun!!!

T101 Thanks for the great trip, and some amazing conversation starters.  But the 'timelines are different now' approach is very self-defeating.

Either way, carry on, chaps.
View Quote
You will come back my friend
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
So, if he never comes back that means

...you've change timelines again?
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 1:12:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
I will read from time to time. Can't say much else about it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Careful, careful.  I used to point out Tommy's inconsistent posts and got shouted down.  

Now he posts a well known, debunked "time travel" photo.  LO - fucking - L!

Wasn't he "stuck" in "this timeline" a while back?  Now he "went back, back to the future" (2048).  But wait, he's here in this timeline again and "you won't believe" what he has to tell you.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

So, if he never comes back that means

...you've change timelines again?
View Quote
Not necessarily. You're assuming that the timeline in which you find your own consciousness is the same as everyone else's.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:48:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Tommy, anything special about June 30th?
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Careful, careful.  I used to point out Tommy's inconsistent posts and got shouted down.  

Wasn't he "stuck" in "this timeline" a while back?  Now he "went back, back to the future" (2048).  But wait, he's here in this timeline again and "you won't believe" what he has to tell you.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask him who the antichrist is and where he comes from
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:43:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Revised rapture day since yesterday’s went pear shaped?
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 3:50:04 PM EDT
[#50]
So shroud is a cyborg aimbot afterall is what you’re saying?
Page / 66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top