Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/18/2016 9:59:13 PM EDT
Damn he married up.  Very well spoken woman.  Raised in the UK, degree in computer science and French literature, briefly had a career in international investment banking.  

It's awkward to me that the US is supporting Islamic rebels who want to rape her to death and will probably genocide the Christian minority if they win.  I feel like Assad is a missed opportunity for the US, that we're at odds due to circumstances that we are largely responsible for rather than being natural enemies.  

I know Assad was a prick dictator, but it evidently takes a prick dictator to rule Arabs.  I know he's got all the wrong friends, but we were closed to him and he'd be long dead without dealing with devils.  I know he sheltered Iraqi insurgents, but he was obviously walking a tightrope with militant refugees and domestic Islamic hardliners who he inherited and would have rather moderated, I don't think he ever wanted to tangle with us.  I feel no hostility for the Assads, the whole Syrian civil war has always been a sad affair to me.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:05:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Whore.

Sold herself to be the plaything of a fucking Arab dictator. I have more respect for a pile of dogshit.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whore.

Sold herself to be the plaything of a fucking Arab dictator. I have more respect for a pile of dogshit.
View Quote

Doc..
give it to us straight..
not mess around..
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#3]
There are no friends in foreign policy.

Grown ups know this.

There are only interests.

Assads have cast their lot with Russia, and before that, against our vassal (Israel) in the region.  

So their interests collide with ours.

Hence, they are our enemies.

Steel your spine OP.  Don't go ga ga over a set of titties.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Whore.

View Quote

Hahaa...that escalated quickly!
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Whore.

View Quote
I took you for a smarter man.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:11:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Grown ups know this.

Assads have cast their lot with Russia, and before that, against our vassal (Israel) in the region.  

View Quote

^What this guys said^
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:15:43 PM EDT
[#7]
She looks like Trig's tranny lover on Sons of Anarchy.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:15:44 PM EDT
[#8]
she's a genocidal psycho, just like her Boys From Brazil-looking husband.

I hope she rots to death from the inside out.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:15:51 PM EDT
[#9]
She looks like she is under extreme duress
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:23:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Whore.

View Quote

Middle easterners need dictators to rule over them.  They are still in the dark ages and are incongruent with democracy and western values.  When we try to fight for their "freedom", What usually replaces the overthrown dictators is sharia law and ISIS.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:27:56 PM EDT
[#11]
What the regime fights for:

What the rebels fight for:

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:31:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Grown ups know this.

View Quote

Israel can take care of herself, this is on behalf of the Sunni Gulf States and Muslim Brotherhood who have spread terrorism and extremism all over the region. Not the kinda of people I want to help, and whose interests should not be our own.  I say we let them fight it out.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:34:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Whore.

View Quote

What a terrible thing to say but I agree with you 100%.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:34:55 PM EDT
[#14]
That's a good looking woman. If I were a Christian in Syria, I would be fighting for,Asad
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:35:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

You guys talk about nuking the region all the time, and when a guy is actually killing Sunnis in large numbers....you get mad.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:36:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Whore.

He's smarter than you.

Syrians started shooting because Assad had his people level AA guns against protesters.  Fuck Assad and I hope his wife dies slowly for supporting him.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:38:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Whore.

View Quote
i can tell you use to date her

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He's smarter than you.

Syrians started shooting because Assad had his people level AA guns against protesters.  Fuck Assad and I hope his wife dies slowly for supporting him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whore.

He's smarter than you.

Yea that is why lol.  What a silly and naive view of the conflict and the decades long divisions and political machinations behind it. Oh look, an Arab Spring guy.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:41:11 PM EDT
[#19]
I have always been conflicted (probably not well enough informed about the situation) about Asad.  Yeah, he is friends with Iran.  However, he protects the religious minorities and keeps the Islamist whacko's from running wild.  And I am sick of destabilizing countries.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:41:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

hasn't she been described as a Monster...
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#21]
I am fine with all sides losing in that quagmire.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:42:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Screen door in a hurricane, retard on a drum set, barrel bomb on an anti-Assad civilian populated neighborhood.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:43:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Eh, I suppose I'd be nice enough to cum on her face and not her hair, since it'd be easier for her to clean up.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Doc..
give it to us straight..
not mess around..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whore.

Doc..
give it to us straight..
not mess around..

Getting his opinion on something is like...

pulling teeth
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Whore.

View Quote

Still better than a dentist.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:46:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You guys talk about nuking the region all the time, and when a guy is actually killing Sunnis in large numbers....you get mad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, you're right, I should love it when the Syrian Hitler goes off killing civilians right and left.
sucking Putin cock is a real plus.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:47:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Screen door in a hurricane, retard on a drum set, barrel bomb on an anti-Assad civilian populated neighborhood.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:47:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

yeah, you're right, I should love it when the Syrian Hitler goes off killing civilians right and left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would you prefer a Muslim Brotherhood ruled Syria, an AQ ruled Syria, or an IS ruled Syria?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:48:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Whore.

View Quote

You calling Grace Kelly a whore or are you just derping with a broad brush?

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:54:18 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Whore.

Oh, aren't you edgy
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:58:25 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't recall much trouble coming out of Syria until Hussain started fomenting discourse in the region.......

ETA>>>>> Yep I'm correct.  Syrian Christians were viewed as assets in their communities up until recently.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:06:38 PM EDT
[#32]
General Wesley Clark in a moment of brutal honesty. This coming from a guy who still for warmongering.
Folks let get some things straight. This equation is about complete control for the Elites. Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Extera Extera. You've got to be out of your Freaking minds when you decide to use the term "We". We're all pawns whether Mil or civilian. Read  Zbigniew Brzezinski.  He pulls no punches.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:21:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

MSM much? It's ironic that people are vilifying the corporate-controlled media because of how they can't be trusted because of the election, yet when it comes to other news they eat that shit right up. Always be mindful of your sources, their motives, and just how deep the shadowy connections run. Fighting amongst the citizens and human shields for $1000 Alex...
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:28:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That's a good looking woman. If I were a Christian in Syria, I would be fighting for,Asad
View Quote

And you would have chosen wisely.
Peace in a land of vile and evil fanatics requires a leader who understands that the only thing that is respected is power.  Any extension of a peaceful hand is an act of capitulation, even when you have your boot on the neck of your enemy.

We have seen what happens when we remove the padlock that holds ISIS and Al Quaida back......Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Iran, Lebanon , etc.

If Syria falls, they will go after Jordan with a vengeance .....then Israel will be surrounded with their backs to the sea.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:35:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I know Assad was a prick dictator, but it evidently takes a prick dictator to rule Arabs.  I know he's got all the wrong friends, but we were closed to him and he'd be long dead without dealing with devils.  I know he sheltered Iraqi insurgents, but he was obviously walking a tightrope with militant refugees and domestic Islamic hardliners who he inherited and would have rather moderated, I don't think he ever wanted to tangle with us.  I feel no hostility for the Assads, the whole Syrian civil war has always been a sad affair to me.
View Quote

Assad is a Pan-Arabist Commie Baathist in bed with the Russians as well as being a hereditary ruthlessness mass murdering dictator!

Don't imagine Assad is a missed friendship opportunity.

Don't ever fucking imagine Syria is a black and white conflict. It is a twisted regional power struggle that is truly driven by Russia's desire to control the European energy market to Russia's monopolistic advantage.

Some of you people need to realize that the enemy of our enemy is temporary ally of convenience.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:36:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mdc938266de79beadcf1c22368b94c053o0&w=300&h=228&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whore.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mdc938266de79beadcf1c22368b94c053o0&w=300&h=228&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

To equate Monaco and Syria is more apples to oranges in my opinion...
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:42:13 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Peace in a land of vile and evil fanatics requires a leader who understands that the only thing that is respected is power.  Any extension of a peaceful hand is an act of capitulation, even when you have your boot on the neck of your enemy.

We have seen what happens when we remove the padlock that holds ISIS and Al Quaida back......Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Iran, Lebanon , etc.

If Syria falls, they will go after Jordan with a vengeance .....then Israel will be surrounded with their backs to the sea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Arfcomers I don't all understand that retarded ROPer monkeys can only be ruled by dictators
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:43:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Assad is a Pan-Arab Commie Baathist in bed with the Russians as well as being a hereditary ruthlessness mass murdering dictator!

Some of you people need to realize that the enemy of our enemy is temporary ally of convenience... and don't imagine Assad is a missed friendship opportunity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Assad is a Pan-Arab Commie Baathist in bed with the Russians as well as being a hereditary ruthlessness mass murdering dictator!

Some of you people need to realize that the enemy of our enemy is temporary ally of convenience... and don't imagine Assad is a missed friendship opportunity.

Who fucking cares, is that suppose to move me? He need not be a friend or enemy. Baathists are not blowing up shit and shooting up places outside of Syria the last I looked. The last I looked, Baathists didn't represent the biggest threat to the region. Syria was a largely isolated player but could become something much worse. Playing fellow traveler to the worst society has to offer has been the worst foreign policy mistake this country has ever known, and instead of learning from it, we double down on it. Anyone who supports cozying up to Sunni extremism for convenience is a useful idiot of the first class....and a supremely naive one at that.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:44:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
General Wesley Clark in a moment of brutal honesty. This coming from a guy who still for warmongering.
Folks let get some things straight. This equation is about complete control for the Elites. Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Extera Extera. You've got to be out of your Freaking minds when you decide to use the term "We". We're all pawns whether Mil or civilian. Read  Zbigniew Brzezinski.  He pulls no punches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
View Quote

and where and what has any of it gotten us, fallen soldiers, injured soldiers and massive debt and a ME that is burning and Islam spreading to all corners
of the globe.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:50:18 PM EDT
[#40]
I used to work in investment banking as well.

It's full of skilless narcissistic idiots.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:53:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Grown ups know this.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:55:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
View Quote

Concur.  We are disposable as are everyone else who isn't in the top.  The Neo-cons have been running this nation since Reagan left office.  They've helped squander our wealth in endless wars and made a handsome profit for themselves.

Arfcom's memory is short.  When 0 first wanted war with Syria, France and England backed down.  The American people including Arfcom was fed up.  Then a year later "IsIs" was born and everyone was outraged.  Talk about easily manipulated.  Only a few here have figured out that 0 funds IsIs and is their sugar daddy.  No war looms and the big losers will be us.  They have shelters but we don't but hey, with neutron bombs, at least they can occupy our property after we're all dead.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:56:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Whore.

I have more respect for a pile of dogshit.
View Quote

Yes, say it with righteous indignation!  Because that's how the Muslims will say it to our granddaughters after they take over.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:59:26 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

Do you and the Dr text polo shirt colors?

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:00:41 AM EDT
[#45]
But But, what about the nukes Assad was building to bomb the Jews?

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:08:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I use to be Pro Jewish until some facts came to me. Does a country with 400 Nukes really need my money? Does a country with a boulevard  name after  Rothschild really need my money? NO!
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:11:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Arfcomers I don't all understand that retarded ROPer monkeys can only be ruled by dictators
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) the average ROP'er has an equivalent 3rd grade education...if that.  They are heavily influenced and / or manipulated thru religion.
2) It is a 100% patriarchal society....daddy rules. No exceptions and no consequences if he decides to lop off a daughter's hand for serving him cold food.
3) It is a clan society.  They today build walls and protect their mini-fiefdoms for their family and no one else.  Arranged marriages between fiefdoms is common to avoid conflict and to gain "watch my back" bennies
4) The populace is poor and lives under pre-medieval  law
5)  Life is not held to western standards.....
6)  They are easily manipulated.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:13:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or his alliances with Iran and running Hezbollah?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Whore.

View Quote

You know I've always enjoyed reading your posts. . . you come off as an intelligent and articulate guy.

But it's obvious global politics isn't your strong suit.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:47:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Assad is a Pan-Arabist Commie Baathist in bed with the Russians as well as being a hereditary ruthlessness mass murdering dictator!

Don't ever fucking imagine Syria is a black and white conflict. It is a twisted regional power struggle that is truly driven by Russia's desire to control the European energy market to Russia's monopolistic advantage.

http://i.imgur.com/h8j3Frv.jpg

Some of you people need to realize that the enemy of our enemy is temporary ally of convenience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/h8j3Frv.jpg

Pipelines, schmipelines. Trying to have our finger in every pie is going to get us (or our children) all killed some day.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top