Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2003 4:06:35 AM EDT
Mini 14 w/ folding stock, bayonet lug and flash suppressor.  It has some obvious wear on the bolt but seems in very good shape otherwise.

The price on it is $579
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:10:20 AM EDT
[#1]
it's worth whatever you can get for it, not a penny more or less

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:14:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not trying to sell it.  I don't own it.  I found it in a fun store.  I just thought the price seemed a little low, but wanted a second opinion.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:23:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw one at a show a coule of months ago, $1200
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:24:52 AM EDT
[#4]
How many mags ?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:46:55 AM EDT
[#5]
one shiny 30-rd mag
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:58:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Doesn't sound like a bad deal, if you like the Mini.  Mags are expensive and hard to find, tho.

They look pretty neat.  I just wish they had a reputation for being ACCURATE... then I might get one.  

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:03:12 AM EDT
[#7]
That is a good price if it is a real GB with the factory folding stock with the factory front sight/bayo lug and screw on factory suppressor.

If they are aftermarket then it's overpriced.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:28:48 AM EDT
[#8]
The bayo lug is definitely aftermarket, it is a clamp type.  I will have to take another look at the flash suppressor.

Why didn't Ruger make that rifle to accept the AR15 mag?  That seems like a real mistake.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:32:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The bayo lug is definitely aftermarket, it is a clamp type.  I will have to take another look at the flash suppressor.

Why didn't Ruger make that rifle to accept the AR15 mag?  That seems like a real mistake.
View Quote

If the bayo lug is aftermarket then I would bet that the flash suppressor is too and probably has a set screw holding it on.

Is the folder a factory stock, or does it have one of the cheesy plastic folding stocks on it? If it's factory it is still probably worth it, if it's not it isn't worth $500.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:43:48 AM EDT
[#10]
I just found some pictures of a factory lug and suppressor.  It is definitely aftermarket.  However, the stock is factory.  It is wooden with the plastic pistol grip and the buttstock folds behind the pistol grip and again at the shoulder piece.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top