Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2001 11:07:55 AM EDT
[url]http://WWW.sightings.com/general10/slain.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 11:27:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Funny how those of the liberal persuasion will pass law after law to prevent crime against the individual (i.e. more gun laws will stop school shootings, bank robberies, murder, suicide, etc, etc.)  However, even when confronted with a story like this they will do nothing.  It wouldn't suprise me at all if the wedgea$$es write a bill to ban pitchforks and horror movies next.  

Liberal politicians, lawmakers, democrats, etc:  TAKE NOTE!  You cannot, despite how many reams of legislation you come up with, legislate common sense and responsibility.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#2]
"Ashley had 138 puncture wounds.
                                 Twenty-nine of them were on the right side of her face, five
                                 on the back of her head, and thirty-seven to her chest and
                                 lower neck. (Obviously he was trying to behead her.)"

Personally don't think a few dead kids will ever excite the Swine or Boxer or...
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#3]
The pain this woman lives with is heavy.  The details that come to mind, the knowledge she has that one of these children could have stopped this.  The pain that the nine year old gave her life for the other sisters will live with the family forever.  

All of the children in that house were heroes in my (tear filled) eyes.  The government deserves the full blame, except a part of me says (and I mean no disrespect to the parents), that perhaps the parents should have disobeyed this unjust law.  

I seriously hope they haven't obeyed it since.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
to us it is a god dAmn greek tradfedy.

to the polatitions, just two more casualties of war on the gun owner.

i say we take the war to there doorstep and see what they think then.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Powerful stuff.

It will just be ignored by the media.

The majority of the general public will never see it.

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:45:13 PM EDT
[#6]
powerful read
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top