Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2003 9:14:50 PM EDT
Avatars won't display, & most pics are MIA. I can't access the AR15.com photo gallery either.

What gives???
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Word on the street is Goatpimp had too much to drink one night and tripped over the cords...still trying to piece everything back together.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:36:51 PM EDT
[#2]
You haven't heard?!

Turn on CNN, quick!

cynic
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:47:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Seriously guys, does anyone know when the photo server is coming back on line?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:50:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Check the Team Member forum.  I believe Goatboy explained things there.

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, but notice how much faster the site is now??[BD]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:00:31 PM EDT
[#6]
OK... I have gleaned that we will no longer be able to link AR15.com hosted photos to other sites (complete BS, BTW), but that still does not answer my original question.

WTF happened to the pics & avatars on THIS site???
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:03:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Im curious too. from what I read you need to get back into the photo server and upload avatars and photos again. I cant access the server though. Im sure it'll be fixed in a day or so.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:50:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Man what the motherfvck!...But it aint no goshdam too booku.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:25:37 AM EDT
[#9]
The mouse that runs the server fell off his wheel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top