Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2003 6:55:25 PM EDT
I'm tired of that Verizon "Can you here me now?" guy.. I wanna get a one of these [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3030730520&category=45073]anti can you hear me now?-- guy.[/url]  and follow him  around .

maybe that will shut the guy up..

Im sure am not the only person that hates this guy..
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:35:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be interested to find out if that thing really works.

It would come in handy during movies and such!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:46:08 PM EDT
[#2]
COOL! I want one!

Resturants....other suckie drivers who cant drive and talk....LOL that'd be cool!
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Can you hear me OW! (Thud)
View Quote

Verizon meets Weatherby...at a distance.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:27:07 PM EDT
[#4]
[b]Haha, you tool of marketing!  
You know us by name now!  
We are forever etched into your consciousness!  
You will be assimilated![/b]
[}:D]

The test man is doing exactly what he was designed to do, albeit very annoyingly.  You think you have it bad?  I work for Verizon Wireless, and I hear that stupid, vapid statement several times a day by every diaper wearing geriatric who thinks they're the first with enough wit to say it when they come into my store. [i]That[/i], my friend, is truly annoying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top