Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2003 6:31:36 AM EDT
I keep getting a dialog to connect to images.ar15.com.  Seems to be displayed for each little graphic on the page.  Come on, guys, you need to stop buying your hardware and software at the Salvation Army thrift shop. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:33:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Same here. I thought I was hacked.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:34:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Amen, brother! What a PITA!

I never complain about this site, but I have to admit THIS little bug is really ANNOYING!

Oh, well. I'm sure GB will be working to fix it soon.

Hang in there....
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:36:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Same here. Very freaking annoying.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:37:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I just typed my username, password, and e-mail addy and had it save it.  No error messages after that (yet...).
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:37:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Try to blank out the userid and stuff......when i did this my pop-ups went away......
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:46:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Tools - Internet Options - Delete Files (checked 'Delete all offline content)

AND

(Tools - Internet Options -) Clear History

Took care of it for me.

It was asking me for my user ID, password, and domain
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:54:15 AM EDT
[#7]
There are other alternate discussion forum websites....

Go easy on GB and EdSr. Instead of kvetching about the website, maybe others here should become teammembers to help them pay for any new equipment.

You have a right to be upset. Be upset at folks who COULD spare $ for a membership, but don't pony up...
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:57:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought it was my filters, (Proxomitron). Does deleting cookies or history fix it??
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:00:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There are other alternate discussion forum websites....

Go easy on GB and EdSr. Instead of kvetching about the website, maybe others here should become teammembers to help them pay for any new equipment.

You have a right to be upset. Be upset at folks who COULD spare $ for a membership, but don't pony up...
View Quote

Then there are those of us who "ponied up" our own $100 memberships and then sponsored two or three others at varying levels of membership.

It's not necessarily complaining....there was no explanation of the new authentication for the photo server and it didn't just "go away" after cancelling.  It required a little more troubleshooting.

FWIW, I sent an email to GB and Striker before I even responded here.

I'm sure they are probably trying different stuff right now, but in the short term it bothersome, huh?

Ed
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:26:37 AM EDT
[#10]
For reals, my girlfriend's picture is missing.[:(]

[b]<<<<----[/b]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:32:41 AM EDT
[#11]
I want my monkey!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top