Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2003 9:29:41 PM EDT
I use to live in the trailerpark for two years. My sister in law's b/f and his little brother are CRYP gangsters who think they run that park.
They don't carry guns or knives for that matter, but if there is 4 of them and only 1 of you, they are some badass motherfuggers. Word came to me tonight that the little brother was stabbed to death through the heart earlier this evening. A one on one fight escalated to two on one pig stickin' contest. Dead he falls bloody to the ground. The chopper came but alas it was too late for Shawn the gangster. About a month before I moved out of paradise, I witnessed the shooting of Joe(my sis-in-law's bf)&(the deceased G's brother) about 30 feet in front of my jeep as I sat in it at a stop sign. Joe lived and I watched with my Glock23 in my hand loaded while the bullets were hurled towards him
with frequent repetition. Imagine how Joe's ego must have balooned having survived several gunshots and only recieving a single bullet wound to the shoulder. My sister-in-law is in jail for 5 years for identity theft. Joe arrived on his brothers scene to find him near death. There was a huge blood pool as his heart pumped away towards finality. I told these guys years ago to quit this life, move away and become responsible adults. They both decided to continue thuggin.

The names have been changed to protect the reputation of the gangsters. After repeated calls to the brothers home, niether could be reached for comment. One suspect has been apprehended, the other is on the loose.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 9:33:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I'm gettin misty.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 9:34:08 PM EDT
[#2]
True dat.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 9:54:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like he had it coming.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:03:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Trailer park gangsters now I have truely heard it all. Man thats really some funny shit.[rofl2]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#5]
These morons were a joke. We had our differences, but knowing my nutty factor and the potential firepower involved, they never stepped to me. They did stupid criminal shit and got caught a few times. If you got one or two of them alone, they would ho up like bitches! They decided to just stay away from my trailer when one day, in a fit of rage, I threw a 250 pound couch out my front door and it landed across the street. They were hanging around outside being loud and they quickly dispersed. I wasn't even raging over them or anything they did. Only my wife can get me that riled up! I love her, but oooh man!
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:48:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like natural selection at work.... If only it would work faster and more efficiently.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 11:24:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
...If you got one or two of them alone, they would ho up like bitches!...
View Quote

Woah, brother... you don't sound but more than two steps away from where those thugs were at.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 11:26:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Gunbert...HUH?
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 11:30:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like natural selection at work.... If only it would work faster and more efficiently
View Quote

ROFLMAO!!!!!![ROFL2]

So true.[stick]

Link Posted: 6/15/2003 11:51:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Gunbert...HUH?
View Quote

If I confused you I am sorry.  I quoted an example of what you wrote, making the observation that you most likely talk like you post, and if that's how you communicate then you're not so far removed from the TPK* you are lamenting.  

Glad to see you're moving away from all that BS, though.  The improvement in speech will come with time.  [BD]

*  [b]T[/b]railer [b]P[/b]ark [b]K[/b]ids
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 11:57:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I might think about moving out of that trailer park, if it's an option.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:23:53 AM EDT
[#13]
If it was anything like [url]http://www.mytrailerpark.com[/url] I bet he was one mean sumbitch!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 3:32:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Keep it real holmes.  Did they have mullets?

Guess it's real smart to pack in your neck of the woods...
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:22:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Werd. True dat.

Is CRYP a trailer park version offshoot of the Crips?

I have no sympathy for ignorant people who are content to waller in the quagmire without any desire to rise above. If you live by the sword, you will surely die by it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:22:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
About a month before I moved out of paradise, I witnessed the shooting of Joe(my sis-in-law's bf)&(the deceased G's brother) about 30 feet in front of my jeep as I sat in it at a stop sign. Joe lived and I watched with my Glock23 in my hand loaded while the bullets were hurled towards him
with frequent repetition. Imagine how Joe's ego must have balooned having survived several gunshots and only recieving a single bullet wound to the shoulder.
View Quote

Out of curiosity, how far away from the gunman was Joe when he got capped?  Approximately how many shots were fired?  I'm trying to get an idea of gangsta's marksmanship.

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They decided to just stay away from my trailer when one day, in a fit of rage, I threw a 250 pound couch out my front door and it landed across the street.

View Quote

Nothing like life in a trailer park.  It's sort of like a minimum security prison.  The inmates are still allowed basic freedoms but yet, they're segregated from the rest of society.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:26:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:42:04 AM EDT
[#19]
word.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
word.
View Quote

You spelled it wrong.

w[b]e[/b]rd.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#21]
off da hizzle shizzle ma mizzle fizzle. hawlla.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Yo, [b]YO[/b]........dem homies be cuttin' up, BOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY..............
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
...gangsta's marksmanship.

-Nick Viejo.
View Quote

Umm, isn't that a contradiction in terms?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#24]
"BOO GOT SHOT"!!!!!!!

TXL
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"BOO GOT SHOT"!!!!!!!

TXL
View Quote

Originally Posted By ogrinal gansta ([b]OG[/b]:
Yea man , Boo was dissin my man pookie en he busa cap in his ass.
fucked his shit up 2, he gotta shit in da bag now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:06:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"BOO GOT SHOT"!!!!!!!

TXL
View Quote

Originally Posted By ogrinal gansta ([b]OG[/b]:
Yea man , Boo was dissin my man pookie en he busa cap in his ass.
fucked his shit up 2, he gotta shit in da bag now.
View Quote

View Quote

Boortz rules!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:08:54 AM EDT
[#27]
pimpin aint easy
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:15:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I use t'live in de trailerpark fo' two years. Mah' sista' in law's b/f and his little broda' are CRYP gangstas who dink dey run dat park. Ya' know? Dey duzn't carry guns o' knives fo' dat matter, but if dere be 4 uh dem and only 1 uh ya', dey is some baaaadass moderfuggers. Wo'd came t'me tonight dat da damn little broda' wuz stabbed t'dead drough de heart earlia' dis evenin'. A one on one fight escalated t'two on one pig stickin' contest. Man! Wasted he falls bloody t'de ground. Know what Ah'm sayin! De choppuh' came but alas it wuz too late fo' Shawn de gangsta. Ah be baaad... About some mond befo'e ah' moved out uh paradise, ah' witnessed da damn shootin' uh Massa' (my sis-in-law's bf)&(de deceased G's broder) about 30 feet in front uh my jeep as ah' sat in it at some stop sign. 'S coo', bro. Massa' lived and ah' watched wid mah' Glock23 in mah' hand loaded while da damn bullets wuz hurled towards him wid frequent repetishun. Imagine how Massa' 's ego gots'ta have balooned havin' survived several gunshots and only recievin' some sin'le bullet wound t'de shoulder. Ah be baaad... Mah' sister-in-law be in jail fo' 5 years fo' identity deft. Man! Massa' arrived on his broders scene t'find him near dead. Know what Ah'm sayin! Dere wuz some huge blood pool as his heart pumped away towards finality. Slap mah fro! ah' told dese dudes years ago t'quit dis life, move away and become responsible adults. Dey bod decided t'continue duggin. 'S coo', bro. De dojiggers gots been changed t'protect da damn reputashun uh de gangstas. Afta' repeated calls t'de broders crib, nieda' could be reached fo' comment. Man! One suspect gots been apprehended, de oda' is on de loose. Know what Ah'm sayin! Know what Ah'm sayin!
View Quote

Such eloquence!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:21:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Excuse me stewardess, I speak jive.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Not that i have to justify myself, but I am NOT a trailer park kid. I only lived there for less than 2 years. The gunman was less then 20 feet away from Joe when he was shot. And yes gangster marksmanship is an oxy-moron. I moved out of the park 16 months ago and I seldom return to visit old friends. I agree that the trailer park is like a minimum security prison.
Crack, cocaine, crystal meth and heroin are everywhere. When folks aren't overdosing, they are shooting and stabbing each other. I think my writing skills and my masterful use of vocabulary, far exceed the skills of those morons that are still thuggin it in the trailer park.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:21:50 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm shocked to hear that things like this are going on in a trailor park!!!Anyway,it's just another form of population control.I hope he wasn't able to breed before he got capped.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#32]
No greyghost, the vicitm was never able to reproduce, his brother however, did manage to impregnate a female. As a result, joe does not see his young son. He must not have any free time available to partake in his sons upbringing. Running a trailer park gang consumes a huge majority of his daily schedule.
It does not appear, however, that these thugs are contributing positively towards the community. I suppose that when someone is a thug, that life ain't easy!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top