Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2001 9:25:12 AM EDT
Yea i know ar15  but just curious i have not heard of Hesse any good or is DSA better Thoughts? [}:)]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 9:50:50 AM EDT
[#1]
i know that their ar15's are garbage - but have no experience with their fal's (assuming this is your question?)  dsa's seem vey nice.

you should go to a fal board as there would be more info for you.

steve
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:06:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:33:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Hesse BAD!!! DSA very very good
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 1:21:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a century arms on a Hesse reciever.I got it because of a year wait for a DSA.It actually turned out to be a pretty decent rifle.
I was going to sell it after the DSA arivedbut I have decided to keep it.I dont think I would buy one unseen after hearing all the negative feedback.I did see one of there H&K recievers and it looked pretty bad.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 1:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a Hesse FAl and to be blunt it was a
peice of shit.  When I called their customer
service they blamed everything and everyone
except themselves.  No matter how much you think you might save stay away from Hesse, you'll come
out ahead in the end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top