Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2003 8:08:48 AM EDT
Ok, I've got a serious problem with boogers. First off, I have alot of nose hair. And the fact that I hang drywall for a living doesn't help either (very dusty job). It is to the extent that I constantly have to check a mirror to make sure there aren't any hanging out.

Anyway, I was driving along the other day, and felt something up there. So I reached for a napkin and blew my nose. I thought it was kind of odd because it seemed like more should have come out.

A few minutes later I look up into the mirror and there it is.

There's this huge booger hanging on the underside of the bill of my baseball cap.

Man, I'm so glad I looked up. I was on the way to meet up with some people, and I can't imagine how embarassing it wowuld have been to find out I was walking around with a booger on my hat.

Link Posted: 6/15/2003 8:19:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe a sign posted in front of your workplace would help.

In English & Spanish.

Pickers wanted.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Baseball cap Klingon Booger. New one on me.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 11:49:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Live in Arizona.  They should change the state motto from The Grand Canyon State to The Child Size Booger State.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top