Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/14/2003 6:37:28 PM EDT
Can somebody help me out with a number or Email for these guys, I'm not having any luck finding it on my own. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:56:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/14/2003 6:57:16 PM EDT by Mbsk01]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:20:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:56:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Troy: Keep in mind that these guys are primarily a front for Robert Hesse... -Troy
View Quote
I didn't know that. Hmmm.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:13:20 PM EDT
As near as I can tell, they write down phone orders on Zig-Zag papers, then roll them with a controlled substance and smoke them. About two months ago I ordered a Galil ARM kit for $200 from them. Weeks pass, and I get an email confirmation for a "9mm conversion kit" priced at $500. Took a couple of phone calls to straighten out the mess. Still don't have the Galil ARM kit. If I didn't know better, I'd say they operate out of a dilapidated trailer out in the Arizona desert. They claim to have a warehouse in Minnesota or someplace like that, but I'm pretty sure that's just a bad flashback from the peyote contaminated with Hoppes No 9. YMMV
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:02:02 AM EDT
Originally Posted By marvl: As near as I can tell, they write down phone orders on Zig-Zag papers, then roll them with a controlled substance and smoke them. About two months ago I ordered a Galil ARM kit for $200 from them. Weeks pass, and I get an email confirmation for a "9mm conversion kit" priced at $500. Took a couple of phone calls to straighten out the mess. Still don't have the Galil ARM kit.If I didn't know better, I'd say they operate out of a dilapidated trailer out in the Arizona desert. They claim to have a warehouse in Minnesota or someplace like that, but I'm pretty sure that's just a bad flashback from the peyote contaminated with Hoppes No 9. YMMV
View Quote
ROTFLMAOKS! [img]http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/roflmao.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:13:50 AM EDT
Marvl!!! Are you psychic or something??? You nailed it bro.
Top Top