Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2001 8:21:30 AM EDT
A man is in bed with his wife when there is a rat-a-tat-tat on the > >door. > >He rolls over and looks at his clock, and it's half past three in > >the > >morning. "I'm not getting out of bed at this time," he thinks, and > >rolls over. > >Then, a louder knock follows. "Aren't you going to answer that?" > >says > >his wife. So he drags himself out of bed and goes downstairs. He > > opens > >the door and there is man standing at the door. It didn't take the > >homeowner long to realise the man was drunk. > >"Hi there," slurs the stranger. "Can you give me a push??" > >"No, get lost. It's half past three. I was in bed," says the man > >and > > he > >slams the door. He goes back up to bed and tells his wife what > >happened > > >and she says, "That wasn't very nice of you. Remember that night >>we > >broke down in the pouring rain on the way to pick the kids up from > > the > >babysitter and you had to knock on that man's house to get us > > started > >again? What would have happened if he'd told us to get lost??" > >"But the guy was drunk," says the husband. > >"It doesn't matter," says the wife. "He needs our help and it > >would > > > >be > >the Christian thing to help him." > >So the husband gets out of bed again, gets dressed, and goes > > >downstairs. > >He opens the door, and not being able to see the stranger anywhere > >he > >shouts "Hey, do you still want a push??" > >And he hears a voice cry out, "Yeah, please." > >So, still being unable to see the stranger he shouts, "Where are > > you?" > >The drunk replies, "Over here, on the swing." > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 8:43:16 AM EDT
heeHEE [:D]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 8:46:59 AM EDT
HA!
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 8:47:47 AM EDT
heh, I might be inclined to give him something more too... like a [B)]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 8:52:25 AM EDT
HAHA.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:57:54 AM EDT
LOL. [:D]
Top Top