Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2003 6:10:16 AM EDT
No, I'm not dumb enough to think these simple steps would cure all that's wrong, but they would do wonders for the business community and basic standards of equity.

- Punitive damages:

---If awarded, can't contribute to payment of legal services.
---If awarded, go to verified, regulated, apolitical charaties (Red Cross, Salvation Army,...)

- Case responsibility

--- If a case is found to be frivolous or without credible evidence of tort violation, the Plantiffs legal representation can be held liable for the Defendants costs, and can be censured by the bar.  

Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#1]
After 7 years of seeing a corrupt court system in North Carolina abuse my stepdaughter and wife at the request of the politically connected "sperm donor", I'm not so sure we can "Fix" it.

The "Fix" I have in mind starts with a rope!

It IS time to start culling the Judicial herd!

AND the paramilitary perverts who sit armed in the courtroom as THUGs for the Black-robed Bandits!

"Justice".......how much justice can you afford?
Because it IS FOR SALE!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:45:19 AM EDT
[#2]
there's too much money to be made in the courts, and those who are making it generally stop real reform
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top