Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2003 5:30:30 AM EDT
anyone use these guys before?

i will be getting a .30 carbine and a .308 in the next few weeks (maby). and these guys have the best listed prices (even better than ammoman) but what do they chrge for shipping???

just wonderin
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:40:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Email them what you want, your address, and get a shipping quote.  They're usually prompt in replying.  Also, you should ask if they have what you want in stock.  I've ordered 7.62X39 many times and had no problems.  But they don't always have some ammo in stock.  For 7.62X39 they would have SP/HP but no FMJ, and then 2 weeks later it would be vice versa.  Even with the relatively expensive shipping, their prices come out very decent.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:17:30 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks, i have to figure out my finances before i finalise any orders, but its nice to hear from those who have been customers..
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:24:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Pick up the phone, and talk to the nice polite girl that answers the info line. I called Fri, to see if my sister who lives a few minutes away could pick-up some stuff for me during her lunch, to save shipping, as she is coming across state to visit.

The girl said yes. I called back and placed my order. They greeted my sis when she showed up, asked if she was here for "Hals" order.

Shipping from Canton-Oh to NY should not be terrible, and the farther west in NY, may even be next day via std ground.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:40:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#5]
always been good to me.  Don't remember being pissed about shipping.

TXL
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#6]
COOL, guess ill be ordering some .30 M1 rounds in a few days.. still not sure if i will be getting the .308 i was looking at so ill hold on that for now.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know what brand of 308 you plan to get, but try to avoid the Indian stuff. It does not have a very good rep.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:55:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't know what brand of 308 you plan to get, but try to avoid the Indian stuff. It does not have a very good rep.
View Quote

i was looking at south african stuff. i like the SA rep. and the battle paks are waterproof.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:00:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Once for 2000 rd's of .223

good to go, dont remember the shipping
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#11]
As an aside, Miwall has an even better price on S&B .30 Carbine.  I ran about 250 rounds through my carbine last year, without problems.  Shipping was prompt, and their shipping rates were sane.

[url=http://www.miwallcorp.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=mwcorp&Category_Code=Rifle+SB]Check it out here.[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top