Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/13/2003 7:01:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/13/2003 7:02:42 PM EDT by REAPER2502]
I'm sitting here relaxing, enjoying a malted alcohol product, surfing the net. Had a couple of friends over from work (fellow managers) and enjoyed a few other 'mixed' beverages and vented about work. Now I'm doing some web browsing. What are ya'll doing? -REAPER2502
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:13:36 PM EDT
Shit, it doesn't look like much. I just got done watching the Stak Trek movie. That was one long tv episode. Cheers. ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:15:25 PM EDT
Sittin here on the west coast, (2000 hrs), wondering if I should go to the bar, and lose some $$ on blackjack, maybe have a dance or two...
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:22:23 PM EDT
I didnt get home from work untill 9:00. Good days work, highly productive. I busted ass and am dog tired. Pulled many ticks and other biting bastards off me. It is true love when the wife asked " do you want me to check you for bugs ? " I love her. I drank a beer and now its time to get ready for bed. Night night..........................
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:26:08 PM EDT
I'm gonna watch the movie "Old School" and give a movie review on it later. Have some mint-chocolate ice cream too.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:41:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan: I'm gonna watch the movie "Old School" and give a movie review on it later. Have some mint-chocolate ice cream too.
View Quote
You take it easy there Mac, don't get too excited now....[:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:53:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan: I'm gonna watch the movie "Old School" and give a movie review on it later. Have some mint-chocolate ice cream too.
View Quote
Awesome movie.. I wish I could be like that NOW (although im still 17 now [;D]).. Remember not to turn away when you see people with ropes and cinder blocks... I still laugh about that scene [:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:05:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By liberty86:
View Quote
You take it easy there Mac, don't get too excited now....[:D]
View Quote
Hey, that's me - I'm a wild & crazy guy! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:14:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:15:08 PM EDT
Now I understand why my wish list grows on Friday nights. I spend to much time on line. -REAPER2502
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:26:35 PM EDT
View Quote
That movie is Fvckin-Oustanding, save for far to many shots of Will Farrel's Ass! The KY Jelly wrestling scene was very nice though. I wanna start a fraternity now too. My favority part is the wedding singer saying "I fucking need you..." over and over while he's singing. I want them to do my wedding. Anyways, tonight I'm working, but my supervisor and I are going to play some XBOX and watch The Recruit. It's a really rough night.
Top Top