Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/13/2003 3:35:43 PM EDT
Here is the situation. This company has a computer they use to project stuff on to screens. It is a dual monitor set-up because of the software they use. I need to get the same contents that is on number 2 out on the screens. So does anyone out there know of a video card that can give me the same display on the VGA out as it can on a composite (RCA) out? I have been looking for one for a while and the two I have tried have given me two different displays. That wont work because the people arent always able to see the displays it is projected on. I have also tried a converter that converts VGA to composite but the signal is weak buy the time it goes through the mixers and everything. But when I hook up a video card directly to the line with RCA it is nice a clean. Thanks Guys KC
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:06:45 PM EDT
BTT
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:29:15 PM EDT
How about using 2 seperate video cards?
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:32:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:34:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/13/2003 4:36:39 PM EDT by thedave1164]
I just got one, for a computer I am getting paid to build, ATI OEM RADEON 9000 Atlantis 128MB DVI TV out, , Powered by ATI ,BULK [url]http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=property&DEPA=1[/url] it comes with an adapter to go from the s-video to rca video. luck link doesn't work well, just search for the description I gave, $76 to your door.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:45:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Only_Hits_Count: How about using 2 seperate video cards?
View Quote
Tried that and it doesnt work like I need it to. KC
Top Top