Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2003 3:35:43 PM EDT
Here is the situation. This company has a computer they use to project stuff on to screens. It is a dual monitor set-up because of the software they use. I need to get the same contents that is on number 2 out on the screens.

So does anyone out there know of a video card that can give me the same display on the VGA out as it can on a composite (RCA) out?

I have been looking for one for a while and the two I have tried have given me two different displays. That wont work because the people arent always able to see the displays it is projected on. I have also tried a converter that converts VGA to composite but the signal is weak buy the time it goes through the mixers and everything. But when I hook up a video card directly to the line with RCA it is nice a clean.

Thanks Guys

KC
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:29:15 PM EDT
[#2]
How about using 2 seperate video cards?
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:32:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:34:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got one, for a computer I am getting paid to build,

ATI OEM RADEON 9000 Atlantis 128MB DVI TV out, , Powered by ATI ,BULK

[url]http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=property&DEPA=1[/url]

it comes with an adapter to go from the s-video to rca video.

luck

link doesn't work well, just search for the description I gave, $76 to your door.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:45:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How about using 2 seperate video cards?
View Quote

Tried that and it doesnt work like I need it to.

KC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top