BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2003 2:42:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 3:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for reminding me.  Last week I told the wife to be ready to take the kids out for dinner and a movie for the season premier.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Screw stargate... [b]I WANT FARSCAPE BACK NOW!!![/b]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Farscape got a little... to weird near the end.

get rid of that stupid old bag if it comes back!
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 12:08:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm glad Daniel Jackson is back, but I thought it was kind of a cop out the way they just swept Jonas Quinn to the side.  Or rather pushed him through the stargate.

I really enjoyed the Lowdown before the season premiere.  The actors on the show seem much more human to me now.  Pretty funny too.  When Michael Shanks described his character as a "whiney little bitch", I cracked up!

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 1:44:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn it i had to miss the last 1/2 hour , can someone IM me and tell when it will be on again ?
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:19:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:..When Michael Shanks described his character as a "whiney little bitch", I cracked up!...
View Quote

Good reason to keep him gone.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:36:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:..When Michael Shanks described his character as a "whiney little bitch", I cracked up!...
View Quote

Good reason to keep him gone.
View Quote

Actually, Shanks was describing how the character WAS and that was one of the reasons why he left the show.  No more whiney little bitch now if they want to keep Shanks on the show.

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top