BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:05:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

She is still the markswoman she was before the injury and has occasion to shoot quite often.

View Quote

Every family should have a DM!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#2]
At least she is safe.
Hopefully her life will get back to normal quickly.

ARH
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 11:01:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
what ever happened to tatjana?
View Quote

And you thought you were asking a simple question about a missing Team Member, huh? [;)]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:50:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Tatjana sent me IM's and was very nice to me.
View Quote

And now you are in love with her.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:55:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Austrian.  Nice to hear that you, your sister and your family are safe.  Keep in touch.
View Quote
Now wait a minute here....[shock] if this isn't Tat thats here with me then who is it??/...Oh never mind...[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Austrian.  Nice to hear that you, your sister and your family are safe.  Keep in touch.
View Quote
Now wait a minute here....[shock] if this isn't Tat thats here with me then who is it??/...Oh never mind...[rolleyes]
View Quote

Well, if she is over six feet tall, shakes a lot, and keeps mumbling something about Waco, I would run like hell.[;)]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 8:37:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
She went back to Europe due to the War in Iraq.
View Quote

Well, maybe someone should tell her the war's over.  Just a thought.  [:)]
View Quote

Bee, if the war is over then why for God's sake on Father's day is my son still there (in Balad) and getting shot at?! My wife cries every night for him, and most think things are done there!

Austiran, you've got an IM.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 9:15:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ok..Ok...I thought I could keep this hush hush but it's imposible....Tatjana has a 'thing' for old bald headed guys...the attraction was too great and she has moved in with me and I haven't let her post....there happy?[naughty]  Here I'll let her say a few words to all.
   Hi Guys this is Tatjana..Deadeye is is nice man and we're in heat..errr love.bye now...Tatjana...

Ok everyone happy now...[nana]
View Quote

Dude, you're about to get in trouble.  

Why?

Because I'm 38 (and someone in his 20's might consider that to be old out of sheer ignorance!) and I'm running short on hair myself.  Well, I've got plenty, but most of it is below the neck.  I guess gravity is responsible.   As time goes on, it seems to thin ouit above and thicken below.

If Tat has a thing for men like this,  consider me to be officially "on the prowl".

[:D]

CJ
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 9:16:16 AM EDT
[#10]
So they don't have computers or electricity/phone lines where she's hiding out?
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 12:03:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

... why for God's sake on Father's day is my son still there (in Balad) and getting shot at?! My wife cries every night for him, and most think things are done there!

View Quote

... For the life of me, I don't understand why aren't reporting from within any more. Things happen and you don't hear about it for days; if at all.   ???
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Austrian,

Send her my best, too, even though we haven't directly interacted for more than maybe two or three postings.

I think, when you get down to it, that here at AR15.com, she has several HUNDRED willing would-be bodyguards, protectors, and defenders, and friends, of course, even if some of us aren't quite convinced of the reality of her existence.

I'm looking forward to the day when she returns to not just the forums, but to the US and resumes her normal life.   In safety, no less.

CJ

Link Posted: 6/15/2003 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#13]
I Pray and Thanked Jesus for Protecting Tatjana and Your Family.

This Site would be Sadden if any thing should happen to Her or Your Family.

May God continue to Protect and Bless Her, Amen.

Thanks for the Info, Austrian.

I sent you an IM mail.

^^^
[size=1]^ Million Gun Freedom March on Washington July 4th, 2003. A Well-Regulated Militia Being Necessary To The...
[url]www.Cures-not-wars.org/[/url] Truth Will Liberate Earth.
[url]www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master[/url]Allege 1993 feinstein/hci PRETEXT for TOTAL Gun Freedom Confiscation.
[url]www.digitalAngel.net/[/url]Revelation 13:18  ID-GPS-MONEY [red]BAN[/red] Human Power Implant Micro-chip.

Never Again, Never Forget --  Seek the Truth , Liberate Your Mind -- We Are At War[/size=1]

FIXED BAYONETS -- FORWARD

VX
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top