Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/13/2003 12:43:57 AM EDT
Imagine a deal wherein the awb was renewed, but the provisions (From the Gun Owner Protection act or some such bill) that made it impossible to register new machine guns were done away with. So the stupid law would stay in effect, except if you went through the atf for a class 3, in whcih case the awb would not apply. What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:49:28 AM EDT
ok what would restrict changing or modifying 5 years down the road. Unfortunatley, most politicains look at bills as something that they can modify or change in the future depending on their needs. I don't think that it would be a good idea to compromise at any level.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:49:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/13/2003 12:50:01 AM EDT by fearlessrogue]
I am trying to add a poll but I am getting: FORUMS_ManagePoll 1,191050,18485,'Would you support the awb being renewed if you could register new class 3''s (machine guns) to get around it?','I want the awb dead, dead, dead!','Sounds like an OK trade','What are you smoking?','NULL','NULL','Y',NULL Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14' [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax near 's'. /forums/managePoll.html, line 215
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:49:43 AM EDT
No go. Only 36 states allow automatics, and only for 21+. I am in WA, where it is a no go, and still years from legal C3 ownership. I would never support it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:54:49 AM EDT
DOWN WITH THE COMUNIST BAN!!!!!!!!! DIE BITCH DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 2:00:06 AM EDT
We've "compromised" ourselves nearly into oblivion since NFA 34. Nope, no more compromises. If you notice almost every time we do, the other side ALWAYS comes back to try and take the rest away later. We see "compromise" as some sort of victory (we only gave up a "little bit" of our RIGHTS). The grabbers merely make plans to nibble away more later. They have a goal to remove ALL guns of ALL types from “mere citizens”. What makes you think they’ll stop until they get there? We need a similar goal. We refuse to give a fucking inch. Period. We’ll get the AWB flushed (where it belongs) and not give up a single fucking RIGHT ever again. After we hold that line for a bit, it’s time to start pushing it back to where it belongs… “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.” is where that line truly belongs again.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 3:18:54 AM EDT
we need to spend the friggin money on reading comprehension. then go thru the books, analyzing all the BS ILLEGAL "laws" and tossing out any that violate the 2nd (see sig line below)
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 3:38:33 AM EDT
No compromises.
Top Top