Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds liek you need to devote more time to ar15.com...same productivity and more hours at work.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sounds liek you need to devote more time to ar15.com...same productivity and more hours at work.  
View Quote

EXACTLY!!!

I am a salaried technical writer and so my work life is very project oriented. When I have a lot of work, I work a lot; when I don't, I don't. But I don't make a point of rubbing management's nose in it. No sqeeky wheel here...
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#3]
We had an "engineer" where I work cut his hand with a utility knife and needed 5 stiches. The "saftey poobah" then decrees " NO MORE KNIVES ON THE PRODUCTION FLOOR"  Now then how do we cut things that need to be cut? I talked to my boss about this and he had no answer, he's cool about most things and kind of said that we should just wait it out and things will return to normal after some time.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Go figure, their the "smart" ones in charge.
View Quote

they're, couldn't pass up the irony hehe.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I hold to the old adage "That nothing bad has ever come from hard work"!

Give your best at all you do and when you get home you will know you have done your best!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hold to the old adage "That nothing bad has ever come from hard work"!

Give your best at all you do and when you get home you will know you have done your best!

BigDozer66
View Quote

You know what my dad got for all his hard work? ulcers and kids that don't know him.  You say nothing bad huh?  I say bullshit. Work smart, only work hard if you're too stupid to work smart.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:28:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Do not concern yourself with the activities of upper level magment. They never ceases to confound me, for I cannot leave all reason, and common sense at the door. I was put incharge of "dead guy on the bench" one morning (a task for which I am not qualified), and I decided that there is no hope for them.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top