Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:02:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Many terrorist groups in the area have said over the years that they would cease their activites and disarm if only Arafat would tell them to ...which he does not , even when he dares talk of peace ....he is the one who really needs to disappear if there is ever to be peace in the region....

t
View Quote

yes arafat is a problem but the bigger problem is you and the left beliving what these groups have to say. You and the left constantly beliving or even listening to what these animals have to say is as redicules if all of a sudden osamo bin ladden said that it was just a joke and that now he want to live in peace. according to your statement you would believe him to ?!? come on get a grip on reality!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:18:53 PM EDT
[#2]
IDFM_203 , nice of you to instantly lump me in with the left because my post did not carry on the rally cry of "kill the fuckers!" of prevoius posts...perhaps I did not make myself clear , I was basically saying that Arafat is a major impediment to stability in the region...frankly i believe that both sides would be much better off if the fucker was a corpse.....

There ya go , I fully support the IDF and the impossible task they have before them...

more clear now ?

t
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
IDFM_203 , nice of you to instantly lump me in with the left because my post did not carry on the rally cry of "kill the fuckers!" of prevoius posts...perhaps I did not make myself clear , I was basically saying that Arafat is a major impediment to stability in the region...frankly i believe that both sides would be much better off if the fucker was a corpse.....

There ya go , I fully support the IDF and the impossible task they have before them...

more clear now ?

t
View Quote

Ok so you’re not with the left but your statement was one from the left. This whole notion that the terrorists claim they will do a cease fire if it weren’t for arafat or for that matter the occupation is simply ridicules for the reality is that even if arafat were killed there would still be the same level of bombings. With regards to the occupation, they have a different definition of what you and me might have. They consider the whole Israel to be occupied and in their logic, yes after the Jews are gone this will have the obvious result in an end of occupation, the bombings then will stop. I guess if you believe what these terrorists say to the western media that it is only about the west bank and gaza then I’m sure you will believe osamo bin laden that this whole struggle is just to get the u.s. out of Saudi Arabia and not how it is viewed by most, as his struggle to fight a holy war.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Not trying to get in a pissing match here , but I guess that it is really my fault ....

Just because I pointed out that terrorist groups in the mid east have stated that they would cease their activities and disarm dependant on Arafat does not mean that I , personally , believe that.....

As far as my personal views on the issue go , let me state for the record that I feel the Israelis greatest mistake has been to conceed to share the area in the first place , as I stated in my previous post the task before tha IDF and Israelis in general is an impossible one , it has been proven time and time again ...there has never been at peace (in a real sense) since 1949 ....there have been times of relative peace....but they never last...the current situation with the intifada is the biggest challenge the nation of Israel has ever faced and it is going to be ugly....

t
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#5]
One of nature's law is that the weak perish. There is nothing you, I, nor anyone else can do to change this. The only question is who's the weak.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:50:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[Uninformed Opinion mode]

The Israeli Army can not destroy Hamas or Hezbolla or Islamic Jihad. In trying they'll only light new fires of hatred against them.

The Israeli Army may temporarily weaken it, but it won't be a clean cut to the head of the snake. Innocent Palestinians will be hit as well. That will just fuel more hatred of Israeli actions among Palestinians.

[/Uninformed Opinion mode]

View Quote
what?s implicit in this statement, is that this last strike or for that matter any of Israel?s actions, all they seem to do is to ?fan the flames? and give excuses to terrorists to continue to attack us. This fallacy that is constantly propagated by the left

<<< SNIP!!! >>>
View Quote
WTF!?

Okay did you read my whole post??? [stick]

I implied NOTHING of the sort. I said Israel can't kill ALL the Palestinians who hate them.

But they do have a right to do all they can to defend themselves.

Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:02:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[Uninformed Opinion mode]

The Israeli Army can not destroy Hamas or Hezbolla or Islamic Jihad. In trying they'll only light new fires of hatred against them.

The Israeli Army may temporarily weaken it, but it won't be a clean cut to the head of the snake. Innocent Palestinians will be hit as well. That will just fuel more hatred of Israeli actions among Palestinians.

[/Uninformed Opinion mode]

View Quote
what?s implicit in this statement, is that this last strike or for that matter any of Israel?s actions, all they seem to do is to ?fan the flames? and give excuses to terrorists to continue to attack us. This fallacy that is constantly propagated by the left

<<< SNIP!!! >>>
View Quote
WTF!?

Okay did you read my whole post??? [stick]

I implied NOTHING of the sort. I said Israel can't kill ALL the Palestinians who hate them.

But they do have a right to do all they can to defend themselves.

View Quote

I was only commenting on that particular nuance in your post. I get very irritated every time I hear this “fanning the flames” or as you put it "In trying they'll only light new fires of hatred against them". I am tired of hearing that for it’s a redicules notion. What I tried to tell you in my response is that Israel cant fan the flames anymore. Most of the population no matter what Israel does supports this terrorist activity. In practical terms, its not like for example hamas has fifty suicide bombers ready to go and then Israel sends in the tanks and tomorrow there are now a hundred. The reality is that there was this hundred to begin with, in other words, after two and a half years(really fifty years)of fighting you cant keep on saying lighting new fires for they have all been lit already and the numbers of suicide volunteers has not gone up in a while. It has remained at the same high level for a while. A year ago over 70 percent of the Palestinians supported suicide bombings and that figure is exactly the same now.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:05:37 PM EDT
[#9]

I understand.

Hence my "uninformed opinion" mode disclaimer too [:D]

Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:10:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I understand.

View Quote

Now if only the world began to understand the reality as quickly as you have now, maybee there would be a real chance at peace.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:11:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I understand.

View Quote

Now if only the world began to understand the reality as quickly as you have now, maybee there would be a real chance at peace.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:13:33 PM EDT
[#12]
At least they won't have to watch us on TV, dancing in the streets, burning Palestinian flags.

I say again:   GO ISRAEL!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:20:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Peace through victory.

The only way to achieve a true, lasting peace is to remove either the ability or willingness to fight from your opponent. They have tried to remove the willingness by offering the 'palestinians' more than they deserve, but they still want to fight. I say oblige them at full force until they don't want to fight anymore.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:34:24 PM EDT
[#14]
[size=6]GO ISRAEL[/size=6]

[size=6]GO IDF[/size=6]

[img]http://www.isayeret.com/units/civi/yamam/yamam-101.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
As far as I'm concerned, there are no legitimate "Palestinian people". Therefore, eliminating all who are posing as Palestinians should be fairly effective. Sounds terrible, but it may be necessary.
View Quote

no worse than the Germans killing all the "Jews" during WWII.  

got to love the irony.
View Quote

Besides the fact that the Jews didn't go around killing German women and children, randomly, after promising to end hostilities, I'm not advocating genocide. The mix of arabic people left after all the terrorists are killed will be of significantly smaller numbers than the "Palestinians" are now, assuming Israel is serious. I don't in any way relish the idea, and I know Israelis as a whole don't either. There's no "glee" in this. There is a saying among Israelis, something like: "We can forgive you for killing our children, but we cannot forgive you for forcing us to kill yours" or something to that effect.

Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:41:39 PM EDT
[#16]
I have been, for years, continually amazed that there is a single living Arab west of the Jordan.

That there is tells the tale of who the good guys are, in terms that no one with a brain can argue against.

I would have expected them to give a week to vacate, forcible deport any left; kill any hold-outs.  If there are no Arabs allowed in Israel, there will be no bombers.  What will the Arab nations do then, attack again?
They can't win the war on the battlefield, that's why terrorism has held sway since the last war.  The modern IDF would catch the tanks and trucks in the desert, and leave them there.

Larry
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:44:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I hope they kill them all. Period!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Kill em all...let Allah sort em out.  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:20:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Anyone know where I can get a pali flag at??
View Quote

Well, you can have the one I get after I'm done wiping my ass with it.

Might need a few spray's of Frebreez though.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:28:27 PM EDT
[#21]
This was posted a month or so ago on Another Web Site:

An Interesting Observation:
Hamas. Take this name apart and examine possible definitions for each syllable.
[b]Ham.[/b] It can either;
A) Slang for an excessively egotistical Actor/Actress.
B) Part of a Hog. The meat of which is normally eaten either with eggs in a breakfast meal or as part of a sandwich.

[b]Ass.[/b] It can either;
A) Jackass shortened to one syllable. This is normally is reference to a study, four legged pack animal.
B) Slang for buttocks.

So....
If I hear somebody braging to be the hindquarters of a Pig, or an egotistical jackass, I’m not going to stop them.  They asked for it, they got it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:32:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Cool!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#24]
I support the IDF, and the land of Israel.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As far as I'm concerned, there are no legitimate "Palestinian people". Therefore, eliminating all who are posing as Palestinians should be fairly effective. Sounds terrible, but it may be necessary.
View Quote

no worse than the Germans killing all the "Jews" during WWII.  

got to love the irony.
View Quote

There is no irony. For there to be irony the Jews of Europe would have had to have spent the 40 years prior to Hitler blowing up school busses and shops, killing innocent women and children.

They never did anything of the sort, and all but the most rabid anti-semite knows this. They didn't even significantly resist their demise.
View Quote

AL,

You're casting pearls before swine.
View Quote

read your history dudes and take a look at what the Jews were doing to the European economy during the period between the first and second world wars.

i am not saying it's cause for genocide.  but starving people to death is worse than blowing them up in my book.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#26]
... look at these Internet rumors.

[url]http://www.aviationtoday.com/reports/rotorwing/previous/0301/0301defup.htm[/url] about 2/3 down the page.

"Israel Procuring Apaches and Black Hawks"

... dang!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
read your history dudes and take a look at what the Jews were doing to the European economy during the period between the first and second world wars.
View Quote

That would be for those who get their "history" at the National Alliance website...
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 6:43:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
That would be for those who get their "history" at the National Alliance website...
View Quote
[:D]

I always like reading your "one-line-zinger" replies!

Sometimes I don't always agree with you, but you always manage to have quite the economy of words yet retain a razor sharp edge too. [^]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 6:58:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

well i don't know about The National Alliance.  i have not read them but it sounds like you know them quite well.  for some reason most Americans are extremely pro Israel.  it sounds like you need to be reading things that are a little more moderate instead of hate crap like TNA.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:17:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Lock and load.

[img]http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20030523/i/1053722570.2819088424.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Let's see, I have to chose sides...

OK, I am on the side of Israel.

It was not hard to decide.  The damned Palestinians were dancing in the streets on 9/11.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:38:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The solution is STILL political and no amount of military power on either side will ever change that.
View Quote

well...  i wouldn't say NO amount.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:47:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

i am not saying it's cause for genocide.  but starving people to death is worse than blowing them up in my book.  
View Quote

I knew the anti-semites would be coming soon to a thread near you.  I just didn't know it would be you.

what are you a hippie?  down with the corporate world, smash starbucks?  free food and housing for everyone?  capitalism is bad because of accumulation of wealth by a minority group?  

I don't think that you can blame shrewd business acumen during a depression between world wars on the Jews there big boy.

now on the other hand, if you were an up and coming dictator and wanted to blame the depression on a group of people in an attempt to seize power and take over the world....
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:53:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Where is the Christian Identity clan and why aren't they proclaiming God is no longer with Israel and how his promises are empty? [rolleyes]  
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:01:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I knew the anti-Semites would be coming soon to a thread near you.  I just didn't know it would be you.
View Quote

first of all [red]i an not an anit-Semite [/red]get that straight.  Israel is not going to get a free pass from me.  they are God's chosen people.  at the moment they are acting like a bunch of dumb asses but they are his children.  

[b] hippie,[/b] hell no.  
[b]corporate world[/b], everything i have is because i work in the "middle" of a corporation.  
[b]Starbucks?[/b]   i could give a shit less about Starbucks.  
[b]free food and housing for everyone?[/b]  hell no, you don't work you don't eat.  capitalism is good because bad because of
[b]accumulation of wealth by a minority group?[/b] you get one shot in this world, you can have fun or make money.  i feel the other guy can make the money.

[b]I don't think that you can blame shrewd business acumen during a depression between world wars on the Jews[/b]  being shrewd is good.  squeezing the shit out of the European economies to the point you are starving people is bad.  

the Jews and Palestinians will never live in peace.  

that's just the way it will always be.  they are just like two bad kids in the back seat of a car.  they will always slap and fight one another.  you can't beat the little one because you like or identify the big one more.  you have to separate them and make them settle down so they can begin to act reasonable.  the settling down of the middle east will probably take about 200-500 years.  as i said before they have been killing one another for 8,000-10,000 years.  they are not going to stop because "W" has a "road map to peace" (whatever that means).      
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:11:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:14:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:21:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Let's see, I have to chose sides...

OK, I am on the side of Israel.

It was not hard to decide.  The damned Palestinians were dancing in the streets on 9/11.
View Quote

how many Palestinians did you count?
i counted about 12.  are you willing to base your opinion of an entire people on what 12 individuals do?  and 6 different camera angles.  
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:24:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Its about time.  Go IDF!!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:26:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

[b]I don't think that you can blame shrewd business acumen during a depression between world wars on the Jews[/b]  being shrewd is good.  squeezing the shit out of the European economies to the point you are starving people is bad.  

that's just the way it will always be.  they are just like two bad kids in the back seat of a car.  they will always slap and fight one another.  you can't beat the little one because you like or identify the big one more.  you have to separate them and make them settle down so they can begin to act reasonable.  the settling down of the middle east will probably take about 200-500 years.  as i said before they have been killing one another for 8,000-10,000 years.  they are not going to stop because "W" has a "road map to peace" (whatever that means).      
View Quote

I'd like to see some text or links if you could provide them concerning the Jews causing starvation in Europe.

Secondly, the Jews and the Palestinians have NOT been fighting for thousands of years. More like 55 years. And Jews haven't been fighting Muslims for thousands of years. Islam didn't even exist until about 1300 years ago, and they have NOT been fighting all this time.

I'll be waiting for the requested links or text reference. Just because you say so won't make me believe it. If you're right, I'll say so.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:33:01 AM EDT
[#41]
You know if the Palestinians made any attempt at trying to get rid of HAMAS and the other radicals I might feel for them. But they don't..so fudge em.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:58:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd like to see some text or links if you could provide them concerning the Jews causing starvation in Europe.

Secondly, the Jews and the Palestinians have NOT been fighting for thousands of years. More like 55 years. And Jews haven't been fighting Muslims for thousands of years. Islam didn't even exist until about 1300 years ago, and they have NOT been fighting all this time.

I'll be waiting for the requested links or text reference. Just because you say so won't make me believe it. If you're right, I'll say so.
View Quote

sorry but you will have to do your own home work.  i don't think people will believe something unless they do the research themselves.

Secondly,  your right before the Palestinians and Muslims the Jews were fighting the Babylonians, Sumerians and Egyptians but they are the same "people".  it's a question of semantics.  
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:13:02 AM EDT
[#43]
The overwhelming majority of Palestinians do not consider Hamas or Hezbollah to be "terrorist" organizations.
I remember all too well the death of 241 Marines at the hand of Hezbollah.
Syria still must pay, Iran must pay, and if the Palestinians support Hezbollah in any way....

....well, then I guess they've a debt to pay, too.

They're savages.  They target women and children.  They advocate the death of ALL the Jews.  

Remember a few years ago, when they killed those Israeli soldiers, in the Palestinian Police Station.  They threw their bodies out the window, and the giddy crowd of waiting Palestinians ripped their bodies to shreds -with their hands.  They then danced in the street laughing, covered in the blood and entrails of those poor soldiers.
They are savages.
I said it then.
I say it now.
They are the enemies of civilization.
Let them die.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:17:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The overwhelming majority of Palestinians do not consider Hamas or Hezbollah to be "terrorist" organizations.
I remember all too well the death of 241 Marines at the hand of Hezbollah.
Syria still must pay, Iran must pay, and if the Palestinians support Hezbollah in any way....

....well, then I guess they've a debt to pay, too.

They're savages.  They target women and children.  They advocate the death of ALL the Jews.  

Remember a few years ago, when they killed those Israeli soldiers, in the Palestinian Police Station.  They through their bodies out the window, and the crowd of Palestinians ripped their bodies to shreds -with their hands.  They then danced in the street laughing, covered in the blood and entrails of those poor soldiers.
They are savages.
I said it then.
I say it now.
They are the enemies of civilization.
Let them die.
View Quote

My sister (who is a bit of a Lefty at times) lived just a few blocks from that police station for a little over a year. She used to tell me what wonderful people the Palis were and what devils the Israelis were.

When I saw those photos, I looked into her stunned face and said, "Oh, yeah, they're angels all right..."

She still sides with the Palis, BTW. She's incredibly bright, but she seems to exist on a different plane of reality from the rest of the world.

As for the Israeli decision to "wipe out" Hamas, I'm with Cincinattus. LET'S ROLL!

Hey, Sharon, you need a division or two from here to help? WTF, they hate us already anyway!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:23:56 AM EDT
[#45]
[red][b][size=4]Palestinian savages:[/red][/b][/size=4]

[img]http://www.khamorim.com/cannibals.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:28:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
well i don't know about The National Alliance.  i have not read them but it sounds like you know them quite well.  for some reason most Americans are extremely pro Israel.  it sounds like you need to be reading things that are a little more moderate instead of hate crap like TNA.  
View Quote

Uh-huh.  Whatever you say.  You have no idea about the National Alliance but you just happen to be parrotting their distortion of history that blames the Jews for the economic troubles in the 20s and 30s in Europe.  Sure.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:30:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:40:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Uh-huh.  Whatever you say.  You have no idea about the National Alliance but you just happen to be parrotting their distortion of history that blames the Jews for the economic troubles in the 20s and 30s in Europe.  Sure.
View Quote

have you ever said something that has also been said by someone you don't generally agree with?  i did a little research on the NA.  
they look like your average [pyro]nazi-KKK-skin head[rocket] (read shit head) to me.  don't lump me into a category with those assholes just because i believe a VERY few of the same facts they do. just so we are clear.  i don't care what color you are, who you marry or what your religion is as long as you get a job and work and not sponge off America.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:44:15 AM EDT
[#49]
"facts", huh?

Well, solve this mystery for us.
Show us your source for these "facts" about the jews.
If you're so confident to call them "facts", I'm sure your source must be quite reputable.
Put up.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:49:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Time to make 'believers' out of them gomers.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top