Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2001 5:09:53 AM EDT
In a Kimber vs SA post of mine a while back most of you said go for the Kimber. Well, I did and man does this bad boy shoot! It only has 250 or so rounds thru it so far but is totally reliable and accuracy is GREAT. Shoots to POA with UMC hardball. BTW, it's a blue Custom Classic, the base model. All I need now is a set of tritium sights and some hardwood grip panels. I know that SA makes a good 1911 but I've got no regrets in buying a Kimber.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
DON R made me get a kimber ultra carry a few weeks back and i couldn't be happier.just keep it clean and it should last you a life time.mmk
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:20:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Everyone needs a friend like that. Really Honey, DON R made me buy it... Might work for me, who knows. Congrats on your new ultra carry!
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:22:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on your purchase...they are great guns, I am sure it will perform well for you.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:37:56 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL ipschoser1 that's exactly what i said to mrs.mmk.she gave me the one raised eyebrow look.mmk
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#5]
You done good. Best deal on quality 1911 style out there.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 9:38:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone have an opinion on Richard Heinie's "straight eight" sights? I have used Meprolight and Trijicon in the past (and present). Heinie makes them already cut for the Kimber dovetail and I am thinking of trying a set.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top