Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2003 6:42:34 PM EDT
There's this older couple that sits behind us in church.The guy is about 65.Every now and then he will wear his Civil Air Patrol uniform to church.Leading up to and during the Iraq war,he was always telling me how General Whoever was about to send him to Iraq.Thank God the war ended before this killer could be turned loose on the unsuspecting Iraq's.

They invite us over for BBQ last weekend and I learned some very interesting things about him.In Chronological order...
1.He was in the Navy.
2.He was in Delta Force
3.He was in the Seals
4.He was a trained Assassin for the CIA
5.He was in the Air Force
6.He wants one of those .50 cal Uzi's
7.General Whoever is getting ready to send him to North Korea

While talking about his pond full of weeds I learned...
8.He is an Environmental Engineer

I wanted to ask his wife if he has gone off his Prozak.It was all I could do not to bitch slap this moron but my wife had already made me promise to be good.Has anybody else ever run across these ultimate killers???
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#1]
He probably got the Civil Air Patrol uniform at a second hand store.  You should tell him that you have some friends in DELTA or whatever coming by and you are going to bring them by to meet him - see if he squirms a little.  Either that or look up the SEAL's page on the internet.  They are all listed there.  If he's not there, he's full of S***.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Ask him if he will donate to help their cause [url=http://www.cyberseals.org/index.htm]he's a old guy let it slide[/url]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Perhaps he ment that he was literally, "In a seal."
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Perhaps he meant that he was literally, "In a seal."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top