Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 9:41:52 AM EDT
[url=http://nypost.com/news/regionalnews/830.htm]Hero gun dad gets three days[/url] Sorry if this is a duplicate. Better than three months, but I still don't live in a free society.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:47:00 AM EDT
Like you said, it's better than three months. Still total BS though. Goetz for mayor!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:48:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/10/2003 9:52:41 AM EDT by threefiftynone]
YAHOO!!!!! This will not appear on his record, according to the report! READ THE LINK! NYC jurors are finally coming to their senses! A minor victory, but a victory nonetheless. RKBA! Edited to add..... Quote from the article: Asked what he would change if he could to turn back the clock to that fateful night when he wounded Thompson, Dixon said: "I'd make sure I had a license first." But Dixon would not be able to say [red]anything[/red] today, since he would be dead if he did not "illegally" posess that handgun.....
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:49:20 AM EDT
3 days??? What's the point? I guess that is the equivalent to a slap on the wrist.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:51:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By threefiftynone: YAHOO!!!!! This will not appear on his record, according to the report! READ THE LINK! NYC jurors are finally coming to their senses! A minor victory, but a victory nonetheless. RKBA!
View Quote
Actually, the DA cut him a deal. I wish I could share your enthusiasm, but this man should never have had to appear in court at all. Had it been a jury he may not have spent any time. Especially if I was on it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:53:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Offspring: 3 days??? What's the point? I guess that is the equivalent to a slap on the wrist.
View Quote
Facesaving for Brooklyn DA Charles Hynes, notorious cock.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:55:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:57:31 AM EDT
otto, please see my "semi retraction, by way of edit" above. Too bad Thompson ain't "serving 3 days at Rikers" for being a lifetime criminal....
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:58:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 10:38:51 AM EDT
------------------------------------------------------------------------ Originally Posted By threefiftynone: But Dixon would not be able to say [red]anything[/red] today, since he would be dead if he did not "illegally" posess that handgun.....
View Quote
exactly.
Top Top