Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2003 12:27:15 AM EDT
Must......recall .... foods I ate...

OHHHHH.... (Phhhhhhhhhhhht)

smell is HORRIBLE!!! Not humanly possible.

CANNOT BLAME DOG...wife will rush her to the vet to put her to sleep...

...OH BOY...cant be good.

(PHHHHHHHHHHHHHT!!!) Save yourselves!!!!!

I know everyone likes their own brand but this is REAL bad... It will make a preacher cuss!!!

..... HELP!!!

(Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht!!!) OH that was a long one.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:28:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:30:35 AM EDT
[#2]
DrFlatulence I presume...
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:31:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Ask me about the time I had e-Coli and then ask me if I think this thread is funny.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:33:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ask me about the time I had e-Coli and then ask me if I think this thread is funny.
View Quote

E-coli is NOT something to be fu*ked with. Customer of mine has this kid (12) that is now confined to a wheelchair and eats through a tube... not to mention she doesnt talk or swallow...

... all from E coli.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:34:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Ah yes,  Weinerschnitzel.  Only thing better is when I eat Weinershnitzel and the better half feeds the dogs eggs.  It's so bad it wakes me up.

Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:34:56 AM EDT
[#6]
But geeeeeez this smells like I ate a sewage plant.

Ugh. (phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht)
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:37:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:39:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
But geeeeeez this smells like I ate a sewage plant.
View Quote

You'd have bigger problems if you had eaten a wastewater treatment plant. [;)]  Ever had a nice big gritburger? [:D]

Trying eating a cup or two of prunes, always works for me.  Nasty enough to kill E.Coli.

Funny story about those prunes.  A month or two ago, we had to run some tests on a holding tank for a dog pound.  They would hose out the cages and whatnot, and all of the waste would go into that tank.  The guy setting up the tests almost puked three or four times while handling the sample.

I had to finish up a couple of the tests about a week later.  I wasn't looking forward to the smell.  Lucky for me, all of those prunes I had been eating picked that night to make an appearance.  My ass smelled worse than anything that came out of that dog pound.  That was the only time I've ever gagged myself with my flatulence.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:57:24 AM EDT
[#9]
There is a cure for this. It involves your middle finger [BD]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 1:43:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

E-coli is NOT something to be fu*ked with. Customer of mine has this kid (12) that is now confined to a wheelchair and eats through a tube... not to mention she doesnt talk or swallow...

... all from E coli.
View Quote

That sucks. I was lucky I guess, because I was maybe 33 when it happened. It really screws with kids. I only passed out twice and shitted blood for a week. It still sucked.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:38:33 AM EDT
[#11]
[lol] good grief.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:40:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Impress your friends and be the center of attention.

Light it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:13:47 AM EDT
[#13]
OOhhhhhhh Mattja.  You are a lucky devil.  Sounds like you probably had EHEC (Entero Hemorrhagic E. Coli).  You are very lucky.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:52:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
OOhhhhhhh Mattja.  You are a lucky devil.  Sounds like you probably had EHEC (Entero Hemorrhagic E. Coli).  You are very lucky.
View Quote

Yeah, the doc said I lost a lot of blood and fluids. 20-25% or something like that. They pumped me full of fluids, antibiotics, and after three days I felt way better. Still crapped blood for a week.

Pretty sure it was Taco Bell.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:32:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, the doc said I lost a lot of blood and fluids. 20-25% or something like that. They pumped me full of fluids, antibiotics, and after three days I felt way better. Still crapped blood for a week.

Pretty sure it was Taco Bell.
View Quote
I think the proper name for that color is called "Toranus Brown" (tore-anus)
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:30:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Yall should try some of my Borsht, driving home from work one night, and about every 5 minutes I let one lose that made both of us roll down the windows and drive with our heads outside.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 4:01:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Your service calls will be overjoyed to see you ............Leave!![:D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:52:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Try the BRAT diet if you have the shits.
Bananas
Rice
Apple sauce
Toast

Not sure if it works with gas too
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:54:47 AM EDT
[#19]
I once at liverwurst on onion rolls. Let me tell you I woke myself up at night about to puke. That's bad. Hell [B]I[/B] even opened the windows and the wife slept on the couch!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:01:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top