Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2003 1:32:11 PM EDT
It's unlikely Cheney will run.  So who do we have?

Jeb Bush
Rumsfeld
Condolizza Rice (more likely a VP)
Tom DeLay

anyone else?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:37:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe George will run again after losing in '04.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Frist or Powell, no way rummy would run
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:05:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Jeb Bush and Condi Rice. Which person fits which role is not nearly as important as the names. Especially Condi. I'd vote for her as President in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Elizabeth Dole.

Hey, we have to try and find some way to get her out of NC!  Kind of like how most of the people I knew in NJ were thanlful to Bush for finally getting rid of Whitman.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:22:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Jeb Bush... Not only is he a good old fashioned conservative, but the reaction of the Democrats when loosing to another Bush will be absolutely priceless... And given that Billary will be the Dem nomonee, we'll get to see the Clinton-Bush vendetta continue (The last episode being fought in-proxy by Al 'The Robot' Gore)...

Rice might make a good VP, but I don't know enough about her politics to say she'd be a good Prez...

I'd also like to see JC Watts run some time (moreso than Rice)...
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Elizabeth Dole.

Hey, we have to try and find some way to get her out of NC!  Kind of like how most of the people I knew in NJ were thanlful to Bush for finally getting rid of Whitman.
View Quote

Liz Dole should get a Whitman-style cabinet spot...

P.S.

We WI Republicans are NOT happy that Bush grabbed our governor-for-life to run HHS... Now we have the uber-liberal Jim Doyle... [;)]

Although Tommy may be coming back to run in 06, since he's not staying at HHS, and has hinted that he wants to take a break, then return to state office (what office would a former Gov run for? Governor again, of course...).
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:32:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Keep it in the family... Jeb Bush
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:41:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Condi Rice! Can you imagine the fun! Rice vs Klinton!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:42:29 AM EDT
[#10]
CO Gov. Bill Owens

Edited to say:  

He seems conservative and pro gun, and also seems to be very popular.

Anybody care to set me straight?
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:53:39 AM EDT
[#11]
If Hitlery runs, I would like to see Condi run against it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top