Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2003 11:59:21 AM EDT
This might be old news, but Aaahnold stated in the latest issue of FLEX Magazine that he is going run for the gubernorial seat in the next California election. Where do you think he'll stand on 2nd Amendment issues.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:05:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I havent recieved my copy yet. IIRC, I think he was not as 2nd amendment frendly as most of us would like. Although in PRK, it might be a positive step.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:07:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope he gets elected. That way the republicans in kalifornia will finally accept that the assault weapon ban is common sense and reasonable because governor schwarzenegger says so.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:09:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Learn to separate movies from reality, gentlemen. Do a search for his quotes and you'll discover that Schwarzenegger is a RINO (Republican In Name Only) and part of the "guns allowed for 'legitimate sporting purposes only'" genre. Furthermore, the only folks who refer to him as a "conservative" are Left-Of-Stalin California democrats and their leftist media pundits...the same ones who call Diane Fineswine a "moderate."

cynic
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hope he gets elected. That way the republicans in kalifornia will finally accept that the assault weapon ban is common sense and reasonable because governor schwarzenegger says so.
View Quote
I wish they would go ahead and elect a Libertarian.  You know, the party of Harry Browne, who said we deserved Septemer 11.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:26:44 PM EDT
[#7]
"I vil now terminate your gun collections."
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#8]
At least he's not strongly anti-gun, he's way better than a Democrat who would ban all guns tomorrow if they could...

Anywhere else this would not be a good thing, but in Kali this is a step in the right direction IMO...
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:43:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wish they would go ahead and elect a Libertarian.  You know, the party of Harry Browne, who said we deserved Septemer 11.
View Quote

Friggin' nutcase. No wonder they have 0.3% of the vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top