Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2003 10:32:02 AM EDT
I have no clue how to load it from my pc to here, any help?

Thanks!!!

OK, here is the text for the pic:

I am on a FU%#!NG low fat diet, so all I get is a bowl of Cheerios and an apple!  The accessories are cool though!  On the left is my custom .308 bolt gun built on a VZ24 action with a Parker Hale bull barrel, it'a a 1/2 MOA gun.  On the right is my FAL built on an Imbel receiver with an excellent STG-58 parts kit.  The following parts are DSA: hammer, trigger, sear, gas piston, pistol grip, scope mount and handguards.  It is metric, but I adapted a folding cocking handle from an inch pattern kit since I like it more.  I also used an inch type bolt carrier and carry handle for the same reason.  In the center is my Ruger 22/45 with a supressor of my own design, and a cheap red dot scope.  The knife is a Ka-Bar knockoff.  The flashlight is a Maglite.  The apple is a Red Delicious.  All of the guns and/or gun work was done by me.

Balming
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:34:23 AM EDT
[#1]
You need someone to host it. E-mail it to me at [email protected] and i can post it for you.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:43:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I just emailed you the pic, thanks!

Balming
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:56:02 AM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://www.funtigo.com/go?i=i665281_23672.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:02:36 AM EDT
[#4]
i give you a 8.5 on the guns and a 1.3 on the food, c'mon, cereal?!? [:p]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#5]
No napkin? They always forget the napkin.

:::Golf clap:::
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, cereal.  I'm 33 yrs. old and have high cholesterol and high triglycerides.  Fucking sucks!

BTW, I forgot to add that the FAL has an AK-74 brake, that was slightly modified by me, permanently attached.   Also the can on the Ruger is removable and I switch it between my various .22s.

Balming
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#7]
"A low-fat, high-carbohydrate diet would, for many people, raise their triglyceride levels"

What If It's All Been a Big Fat Lie?

[url]http://www.mercola.com/2002/jul/24/carbs1.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#8]
[b]AWOB.[/b]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice pic. The lighting looks natural, with no flash, (except for an overhead light, perhaps?) How'd you do it?

Nice purple bowl, too. [whacko]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Very Nice.
I too will be going on a diet soon.[:(]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#11]
No milk? The guns are great but you need to work on the light and the knife.
NoKarma

Ps can anyone tell me what’s AWOB mean?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#12]
excellent work on coordinating the colors.  And don't let 'em knock ya on the lighting.  It is superior.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Yo.. I'm no hater. I was genuinely complimenting the lighting. And you are right, the lighting, together with the complimentary colors of the purple bowl & orangish-wood hue of the table really make the picture. Nice gats, BTW. [BD]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
No milk? The guns are great but you need to work on the light and the knife.
NoKarma

Ps can anyone tell me what’s AWOB mean?
View Quote

A
Waste
Of
Bandwidth.

Markm's standard post along with a [:K]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Looks good. Maybe a little more sugar on the Cheerios![baby]

Good luck with the diet.

ED
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:39:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Thanks!

I am no photog by a long shot!  It is indeed an overhead light.

This will probably be my last lunch pic. It's just too much trouble to get all of the stuff out of the safe and cart it upstairs for a fashion shoot!

Balming
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top