Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2003 12:00:24 PM EDT
Here it is folks,the big question..... which God wins in a fight to the death.  Place your bets and let's get started.

Here are the options (if your God gets left off I apoligize).

1) Buddha the original fat man.
Height 6'0".
Weight: 425

The original fat man from the plains of India. This guy is the largest of the gods and he knows how to use his fat to his advantage.  He can fly through the treetops and do martial art spins like the best of them (see Crouching Tiger/ Hidden Dragon...). He is a master of Yoga, eating and the deadly Buddha fart (the original chemical warrior).

Skills: Martial Arts, Meditation, Yoga, Trance Dancing, Consumption, and the Buddha fart a weapon so devastating that it is truly strategic in nature and must be used with caution.

2) Jesus Christ:

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 145

The sacrifice god and the second Jewish God on the list.  This guy can't be killed (literally).  He has the powers of healing, resurrection and water walking on his side.  But will it do him any good if he gets caught in Buddha's ass?

Skills:  Walking on Water, Resurection, Bleeding, Food creation, and Healing.  Jesus is also a skilled banker and money launderer.

3) Ganesha:  The Elephant God of India

Height 5'8"
Weight 250

Ganesha with the head of an elephant and the body of humanish god, this guy means business. Not much of a contender for the most powerful god, but still colorful and content to come in second as long as he can stay out of Buddha's ass.

Skills: Wise, Educated, Wealthy and Cunning.  Ganesha makes up for his lack of combat capabilities with an unlimited supply of pure WEIRD.

5) Mohamed
Weight: 205
Height: 6'0

The original desert bad dude.

Mohamed, God of the Camel Jockeys.  He lacks many spiritual powers, but he does carry a scimitar, an AK-47 and wears a harness full of dynamite.   This guy also comes with a horde of whores who serve him and a few thousand suicidal followers.

Skills: AK-47, Scimitar, Camel Jockey, Gifited Speaker, and he can curse your ass.

6) Atheist
Height: 6'2
Weight: 325

Straight from the plains for Germany this Hunnish warrior is not someone to be taken lightly (even if he insists that he doesn't exist).  Atheist is a skilled sword fighter, a brilliant engineer and a mediocre scientist. While normally cool and collected, this engineer has been known to go off the rocker, and when he does WATCH OUT!!! When his nihilistic trance gets ahold of him this guy enbodies the Zeit Geist and goes on a Galactic killing spree full of genocide, pent up hatred, and lots of frustration.

Skills: Sword fighting, engineering, and camoflauge.

Well there is the list now it's time to vote.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Thor (and his magical hammer) would put the smack-down on all of them.  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:09:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Mohamed wasn't a God. He was a prophet.
Should have used Allah.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:14:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Mohamed wasn't a God. He was a prophet.
Should have used Allah.
View Quote

There is a couple of them who are not technically Supreme Dieties, but you get what you get.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:17:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#6]
They usually complain religious debates degenerate into "My God is better than your God".

Will we even see what this will degenerate to, from a start point of "My God can beat up your God" ?

IBTL
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#7]
JR "Bob" Dobbs, all the way.

[img]http://www.visi.com/~lazlo/gallery/bob1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#8]
You forgot the King of Whoopass.  The Ultimate Lounge Lizard.  The Ultimate killa.  Zilla.

As in, the God Zilla.  Godzilla.

Repeat after me:

With a purposeful grimace
And a terrible scowl
He pulls the spitting
High-tension wires down

Helpless people on subway trains
Scream my god as he looks in on them

He picks up a bus
And he throws it back down
As he wades through the village
Toward the center of town

Oh no, they say he's gotta go
Go, go Godzilla
Oh no, there goes Tokyo
Go, go Godzilla
Yoo ooh oo oo

Go, go Godzilla
Oh no, there goes Tokyo
Go, go Godzilla
Yoo ooh oo oo

Go, go Godzilla
Oh no, there goes Tokyo
Go, go Godzilla
Yoo ooh oo oo

History shows again and again
How nature points out
The folly of men, Godzilla!

How nature points out

How nature points out

How nature points out

Amen.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#9]
As long as we're pointing out inconsistencies, Buddha wasn't a fat guy.  The fat Buddha that everyone sees is really Ho-Tai, god of luck and good fortune.  AKA Happy Buddha.

TS
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:51:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks.  One more name for the troll list.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:59:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes of course I MUST BE a TROLL. After all, I'm not a bible thumping right wing Rush Limbaugh playing Jesus Freak.  I MUST BE A TROLL.  Gunowners are ALL supposed to be just alike........  And you wonder why normal people are turned off by what you call "gun culture."

How about F'off Jackass???

Troll this buddy!! [toilet]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#12]
There is only one god.   And he is so powerful and omnipotent that his great act of creation was to establish the physical conditions necessary for our universe to evolve naturally, exactly according to plan, from the submicroscopic flaw in the fabric of nothingness that, through the Big Bang, became our universe.   There has been little need for him to intervene in the process except to leave his distinctive signals here and there to remind us that we live in an orderly, naturally occurring universe that is entirely self-consistent in its natural laws and observed features on every level, yet was created by the hand of god.

Through a singular act of creation, he created a perfect evolutionary system.    

My belief in this allows religion and science to exist together in perfect harmony, since science continually reveals more and more layers and depth to this created universe, and these discoveries point to a naturally evolving system, not an anomalous creation.   This is proof of the perfection of the creation process to me.

CJ

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 1:13:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes of course I MUST BE a TROLL. After all, I'm not a bible thumping right wing Rush Limbaugh playing Jesus Freak.  I MUST BE A TROLL.  Gunowners are ALL supposed to be just alike........  And you wonder why normal people are turned off by what you call "gun culture."

How about F'off Jackass???

Troll this buddy!! [toilet]
View Quote

I didn't call you a troll because you don't agree with me.  I called you a troll because you posted a useless thread for the sole purpose of insulting people's religious beliefs.  Your reply confirms that my initial assessment was correct.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#15]
[:K]
[:K][:K]
[[:K]:K][:K]
[:K][:K][:K][:K]
[:K][:K][:K][:K][:K]

IBTL
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#16]
WAAAHHH!!!![>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q]

You put down my supreme being!!!

It's the internet folks, lighten up!

Balming
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 1:52:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top